Crypto currency discussion

So where are we at deobres

Attached: itdo.png (530x301, 252.49K)

dog batt

>crypto currency discussion
The whole board is crypto discussion, retard.

Doubling my stack from 50B to 100B. Crypto going to shit has been a blessing in disguise as I have been able to get way more coins than I originally anticipated. I thought I'd be lucky to get 30B D0B0 when it was hovering around 20M market cap.

Attached: 1655120002091.gif (224x224, 3.33M)

No, this is the only thread that discussed dorgbroug, a.k.a. crypto currency.
I had 300b, and doubled my stack during the bear. I'm all-in and feeling comfy.

Attached: 1655823434322.png (2633x2304, 3.06M)

Went from 500b to 800b. Want 1.5tril before next run

Do you keep up with the tg? It's too fast for me. I know we're in the depths of the bear, and that there's not much to do other than wait for the bull run, but still. Did the (alleged) "dev" drama get cleared up? (I put "dev" in quotes because it's fortunately an ownership-renounced coin.

People seemed to stop caring after like 1 or 2 weeks. People were turning into shizos because the bear market was fucking with their heads, but the chat is pretty normal now.

these dubs say we eat a zero by the end of July.

Attached: -5028479450697804604_109.jpg (256x256, 7.01K)

niggers

:(

dubs

>YAY LE BULLRUN IS BACK
>WHALES ARE ACOOMULATING
>MARKET CAP IS RECOVERING

How's that going for you..?

Soon.

Attached: 2AD51658-41AB-412A-8F1C-88D1DC53E520.jpg (1500x1000, 413.06K)

How's it going for literally everyone else, retard? Bitcoin is shit and it's fucking the whole market up. Not just dogbat

You didn't sell in November, dude.

It isn't "soon", it's "late"

Oh, wow, such small dick hostility. Maybe keep your scam shit off our boards then if you have nothing to show for it

What the flying fuck does any of this have to do with what I said? Learn how to make coherent responses, retard. Try again.

Listen, micropeen, I made more money than you ever will of dogbat. Who the fuck are you, pissant? Go scream at a cloud, loser

Why are you fixated with small penises? What a fucking faggot. Stop projecting your problems in bed unto others.

Just your typical plankton IQ d0baggie who can't back up their coin when FUD arises. Just petty, childish insults. Go fuck yourself with a rusty pole, cunt, you got nothing

>back up their coin when FUD arises
I literally did here: Absolute BTFO
Are you a third worlder? Still taking ESL classes? Retard, kek

Irrelevent at this point. No utility no nothing. How is a useless memecoin who's hype died out supposed to compete with a powerhouse like ETH or Polygon? wrong investment bros

lol someone's projecting. "ABSOLUTELY BTFO" yeah fucking right, you are a barely glorified scam artist and you do it for free

>like ETH or Polygon
It's a lowcap memecoin, retard. Not "the next eth!". You dumb monkeys don't comprehend meme seasons work in cycles meaning it will be back in the next bullrun. Memetools is utility too, dumbfuck.

I literally destroyed you, but because you can't read, you don't even realize it. Get fucked.

Imagine having the d0b0 dev's balls pressed this firmly against your asscheeks. It's hilarious. You do it for free!

So I btfo you and now you just spout random shit from your mouth as your sad attempt at fud? LMFAO

>small dick [noun]
onions-fed "metrosexual" detected. opinion discarded.

Attached: 1656088558688.jpg (400x400, 24.28K)

You didn't do shit other than bend over for clowns who care nothing about you, for free at that. You are literally nothing. Go cry more

Added more to my stack, feeling pretty comfy holding this