Kanto starters get Gigantamax forms

>Kanto starters get Gigantamax forms
>Kanto shitmons get Gigantamax forms
>Galar starters get Gigantamax forms
>Galar shitmons get Gigantamax forms
>DP remakes come after Gen 8 games
>Sinnoh gets NO Gigantamax forms
Gamefreak got me fucked up

Attached: ec9237dcb8d17634f99528bd1804df14.jpg (1339x715, 466.26K)

Who cares, its a shit gimmick?

The less pokemon that have these the better

>Sinnoh Pokémon didn’t get ugly GMax forms
Based

gmax is already gone. you were going to end up with nothing regardless of what they did

I can’t wait til these are dead and gone because Dynamaxing only works in Galar.

Sinnoh revisit got Hisuian formes and cross-gen evos so it's not like it didn't get anything. Hell you even got Alphas for your nod to Dynamax. Just pretend Alpha Ursaluna is Gmax Ursaring.

I really hate Gen 7 for starting the trend of shitty one off gimmicks that one exclusively only in those games.

this

i hope gamefreak takes a break on gimmicks

I just wanna know why mega evolutions where in a few games, even go, but dynamaxe get dropped after just one

Attached: 1635972860635.png (1200x1200, 467.01K)

Because Dynamax is the successor of Z-moves, which started shitty one off gimmicks.
Mega Evolutions were actually intended to be a main stay and the next step of the franchise.

>You really want to keep Dynamax in games?

Because despite what autists on here believe Z-Moves and Dynamax are gimmicks completely removed from Megas

Because it was already an asspull for Megas to appear outside of Kalos. The Anistar sundial was responsible for the Mega energy in the land. Eternatus is responsible for Dynamax energy in the land.
Also has a point.

Megas were intended to become a staple of the franchise, but an inability to balance them and the growing threat of Yo-Kai Watch made Gamefreak drop them. They added Z-moves to try to get back some of the kids who switches to Yo-Kai Watch, while ensuring the story actually connected to the gimmick.
I fully believe that Z-moves was the first of the one-gen gimmicks, for Gamefreak saw the need for each game to have a shiny new tactic to retain players.

Is yokai watch a new knock of of pokemon like digimon was?

Assuming that this is a genuine question, it is no more of a Pokémon rip-off than Digimon. It is a series set in modern day Japan (or a very Japanese US in the American games and anime) where a fifth-grader finds a magic watch that lets him see yo-Kai, a grab-bag of ghosts, monsters, and other spirits that mess around with people. The kid then befriends yo-kai after fighting or appeasing them from then on.
I never played the game, but the anime was hilarious with how well-written its core characters were.
Also, the series is dead in the West, and it went from a cultural phenomenon to almost-dead in Japan.

Reminder that Megas being in other places is already canonically fucked, given Sycamore literally states that they've only been observed in Kalos in XY and their lore is EXPLICITLY tied to the region.
Pay no mind to the schizos who act like it wouldn't be trivial as fuck to just put Z-Moves and Dynamax wherever with minimal justifications.

Attached: 1645171341656.png (289x286, 52.44K)

I’d say Gen 6 started it; even though Megas were in Gen 7, they were more an afterthought than anything, with no new Megas and Z-Moves taking the forefront

>Also, the series is dead in the West, and it went from a cultural phenomenon to almost-dead in Japan.
Level-5 is infamously bad at long-term planning.

Because Megas are easy to implement while Dynamax requires specific "giantic stadium or field" locations