Peak shit

Peak shit

Attached: 13DA7BAB-2D3E-4357-BE70-80471A43AA4B.jpg (1920x1080, 240.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/text/alolabort/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/text/alolabortion/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/text/alolasite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These games just aren't fun to play and they have no replay value either
I can't even play my copy of usum without immediately feeling bored

Cool, now post your hours played

If they were going to copy B2W2 with Necrozma being Kyorem 2.0, they should have done a time skip.

fpbp

Cry more alolabort

>Announcing a report
You should know better, alolasite.

Thanks for the heads up

Does this mean you've given up on pretending you aren't spamming anti-Alola threads? This is at least the second blatant raid OP today.

Or they should have just not copy other games in the first place. Alola has no identity of its own.

>anti-Alola
Discussion and criticism isn't allowed now? Aloladditors showing just how sensitive they are

>discussion and criticism
Is that what you're calling your "Alola bad" spam? Generally to have real discussion about a game you have to play it first, and we know that hasn't happened.

The plot is ironically about throwing away what identity they have to be like everywhere else. Imagine a group riding up to oppose change or something.

Is that why alolaborts are unable to defend their beliefs without deflecting/genwaring?

Attached: Alolabortions.png (750x1193, 1.09M)

What "discussion" was the OP supposed to start? You didn't say anything thatcould possibly lead to a response, just stating an opinion in the most basic way possible. If any statement can just randomly be made and not questioned at all, I suggest the following:
XY are bad games because you can't obtain Charizard

>XY are bad games
And right on cue, the parasitic FUCK known as a Alolabortion deflects and starts a genwar.

>calling a random post deflection
Discussion and criticism aren't allowed now? I thought that was what you wanted.

Why there's that much alola haters here?

Like if saying some gen is trash wasn't "genwaring".

These are the most difficult Pokemon games to date and therefor the most fun. Storyfags need not reply.

What you're doing, and what all Alolasites do, is whenever somebody criticizes their shitty rushed hackjob flop of a generation they deflect to previous gens and start a genwar - instead of having a normal civilized discussion. Only Alolabortions do this; everybody else is capable of having a back and forth discussion. If I had to guess why that is, it's probably like you said, Aloladditors don't actually play the games so are unable to have a discussion about them.

Another statement to add to OP's thread listing bad games since he seems unwilling to add to it himself:
SwSh are garbage because there are too many pokemon.

And right on cue, the parasitic FUCK known as a Alolabortion deflects and starts a genwar. AGAIN.

There is no genwar here. You started a thread with a simple staement, and then I made another. The original was vague, so I chose to interpret it as a list of bad games, then added to the list. You wanted discussion and criticism, now you have it.
Another for you:
Unova is bad because it gives you Charizard as your starter.

Ah, I see the discord trannies are doing gen 7 this week.
Keep it up guys, arguing with reddit tourist while Any Forums regulars ignore you is sure to show those chuds who the real women are.

I have to agree, these games are definitely the hardest. No other Pokemon game requires you to mash A as hard or watch long unskippable cutscenes play out.

My sides are in orbit
archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/text/alolabort/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/text/alolabortion/
archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/text/alolasite/

>Discussion about USUM
>XY BAD! SS BAD!
Definitely not a genwar. You're totally not deflecting to other gens, starting flamewars, and calling them bad to try and bolster up Gen 7. Alolabortions would never do that!

Oh neat, how much Gireum you watch?

Attached: FMo5RWBVkAE9yng.jpg (2048x1761, 222.78K)

>the Alolacord realizes they're hated by everybody on Any Forums

Oh look the Alolabortion has a new boogeyman, surely they're not going to deflect all criticism that has existed since the games release to this one person, right?!

>USUM bad
>XY bad
>SwSh bad
You wanted criticism, now you have criticism of 3 different generations, you're welcome. Everything has been described independently, no genwarring happening here.
Which should be criticized next? We have 5 generations left, then you could move on to remakes or 3rd versions to keep the thread going longer.

>Alolasite doubling down in his genwar
Why do you feel the need to bring up other gens in a discussion about USUM?