BDSP Shaymin ends today

Get Oaks letter today, or you'll never catch her

Attached: Pokemon-Presents-_-2.27.2022-9-20-screenshot.png (1920x1080, 753.44K)

I'm still on 1.1.2 or something, do I lose out on my duping glitches if I update?

You do, but any cloned pokemon are untradable outside of the first one found in the box. Just dupe all the items you need and clear your boxes so you don't have useless clones

You don't need to catch them/they, BDSP is a non-canon fangame

>untradable
How? Does BDSP have anti-cheat systems in place?

What did you write on that rock Any Forums?

Can’t be bothered to find someone who will trade me Palkia to complete the Sinnoh dex.

>or you'll never catch her
I wonder how likely it is that they'll do reruns of the events. Maybe they'll just hand out the mons to keep the "event" segment itself an exclusive?

>Defeat the Pokémon League Champion before starting, as that is required in order to do this mystery gift.
RIP

Attached: 1552551778735.jpg (375x360, 17K)

Do you want the full entry or do you just want it for the "regional dex complete to unlock national dex" requirement? If it's just for the unlock, Cynthia's granny at Celestic Town shows you a picture of it that gives you the basic "seen" Dex entry, just in case you don't know

No she doesn't. user, find someone to touch trade your Dialga

I didn’t know that. Thanks user.

Or not, fuck if I know.

You might still be able to receive Oak's Letter and do it after you beat the league. Try Mystery Gift anyways.

Yes she does. Check the book in her house.

Dude just go to Celestic and talk to the Granny and she'll show you Palkia to "see" it in the dex so it counts to unlock national. Everything says is correct, did you not play the original games?

I literally did it just the other day, what do you mean?
Do note, you need to have I think encountered Dialga for her to show Palkia to you. Though, since you said "complete" I figured you did that already.

It worked. Thanks again, user.

You get the Mystery Gift after you unlock the option in Jubilife after your first badge. The letter is used upon unlocking the national dex.

No problem! Have fun with the new stuff you should be able to get now

They added one in the update that brought in Arceus. Pic related

Attached: file.png (579x858, 222.32K)

Let's say I have two level 100 Pokemon. I hypertrain one. Will the game still flag them as the same?

I didnt get an option for Oaks letter when i did internet. All i have is the Manaphy egg and platinum clothes

The fact that they still have these exclusive Pokemon events is utter garbage and they should feel bad. Just put them in the fucking game.