I don't know what edition to write Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1503991 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1503990 (720p)

Next episodes:
>PM2019 103 - Ash and Clemont! Great Friendship Training!! (April 1st)
>PM2019 104 - Hyper Class Battle! Ash VS Elite Four Drasna!! (April 1st)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 105 - Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! (April 8th)
>PM2019 106 - A New Show! Team Rocket's Covert Kingdom Radio!! (April 15th)
>PM2019 107 - Help Us, Big Bro Yamper! (April 22nd)
>PM2019 108 - Lucario and Greninja! The Wave Guidance of Fate!! (April 29nd)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes preview:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1506586560312971266

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Pocket Monsters Special - The Hallowed God, Arceus:
nyaa.si/view/1485387 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1485386 (720p)

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: FOwsqmhVIAAaG7Y[1].jpg (900x900, 326.62K)

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 1646708488955.jpg (704x1024, 472.28K)

what did the leaker say or was it just a ruse

>Altoshipping brought up when I was away
Based but also cringe. We need more Ash x Latias content

Attached: Pokémon.the.Movie_.Latios...Latias.full.2880642.jpg (1500x1000, 992.44K)

Stop trying to rile up Luis. As fun as it is, threads get shit up constantly due to the back and forth that goes on.

was there more new info from the leaker?

Koharu is fucking useless

Attached: better.png (2048x2588, 3.91M)

Who?

A*****g.

The leaker said that they weren’t gonna post 104 spoilers because some twitterfag exposed them under the official anipoke_pr account.
They also posted pic related, which is an alleged budget for a single episode; roughly 11 million yen.

Attached: F915A2BD-C2FD-47BF-904B-AB4A6817693C.jpg (559x405, 53.59K)

How long until Hop debuts? I thought it wouldn't be that long since an animator was teasing him a few months ago.

Were the 104 spoilers exposed on twitter, or was the leaker exposed?

They honestly might have decided to cut him based on what we know about upcoming events right now

They'll probably just show him watching Ash and Leon's match at this point.

What upcoming events?

The leaker; some no pfp account posted a screenshot of their 103 post with their account on display.
The leaker has complained about Western audiences posting their stuff before, so they likely got tired of fags like Moot and that Gryphoncool guy.

Shut up Ash

>90k dollars
So I could buy a custom episode, and have anything I want to happen for only about 5 years salary.
Worth it?

I actually hope the Chinese leaker stops spoiling things regardless. Like as we're getting close to Master Class I don't want the results of each battle spoiled a week before they air. It's for the best.

Real talk, you guys think they will go back to the old trip formula with Gen 9? honestly with how fairly recently last games came out and then the jump into Gen 9 already, it feels like there is no proper time between the games releases now with all the yearly shit so there isn't proper focus on anything.

That's what he gets for baiting Serena fans

The main thing is Tokio existing desu
The best way to include Hop in the plot would likely be in Project Mew, but Tokio has now taken the fifth slot
Also, we know that Paul will be Ash’s last Hyper Class opponent
However, the biggest thing is the absolute lack of new Galar characters in the OP; they seem to have absolutely no interest in introducing the rest in a significant way
Add that to the complete lack of mons from major Galar characters on new merch in favor of Greninja, Sivally, Metagross and Mega Gardevoir, and you can see where OLM’s priorities lie with the remainder of the series

No. The open world format of the next game, especially if it plays similar to Legends Arceus, makes me think the old formula is done for. Like even if there are still Gyms I don't think Ash will do them.

Turns out us amour-sisters could easily fund our own episode.
Let's get to it girls!

You could just not visit this thread, no one is going to shove spoilers in your face just because they exist.

>VA's voiceover characters: 300,000 Yen
So VAs aren't expensive against what Dogasu said.

They've said the op will be changing. Also, we will soon have covered alot of what was shown in the opening; Gary, Tokio, Bonnie+Clemont, Greninja, Lisia+Wallce.

>They've said the op will be changing.
The only changes that'll happen are Goh's mons

Attached: OP change.jpg (561x809, 80.49K)

Oh. So that other fella saying that Serena didn't appear was just trying to stir up A*****g?

Are you sure we'll have covered everything?

Attached: op.webm (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Yeah, also I don't feel there is a proper focus on Hisui stuff but that's for the other anime project at the moment, unless they do another revisit to that game, plus we don't know if another fucking remake or more lets go games are coming next year.
The weird thing is that they didn't shill the spin-off stuff so far like new snap, master or unite.

I think they'll defintiely swap out some scenes. Even Cynthia is not in the opening and I think as we get closer to Master Class they'll change the cameos of Bonnie/Clemont, etc. for Master Class characters like Cynthia, Raihan, etc.

Not every spin-off is shilled by the anime

NTA but lets be honest: a good portion of the fandom uses social media these days. Twitter has a large portion of the fanbase (just look at how the anipoke account is the second most interacted with anime account out of ALL of them), and the subreddit is ballooning in userbase. Moot, who posts the spoilers everywhere he can, has an active and significant presence in both of these spaces, not even counting his other e-celeb buddies. Honestly it would be very difficult to avoid the spoilers these days without just leaving the fandom altogether. I wish someone would just tell the fag to stop posting spoilers at all....

I never said everything, please read. The point is the user was claiming we won't see Galar Gym leaders because they weren't in the OP. My point was we will have covered a majority of what was shown in the Op, and its only been a few episodes since the OP dropped. There are apparently ~30 episodes left and time to do/show more things.

This, not our problem that user has no self control
I'm not here to babysit him

Funny thing is even if Go and Koharu travel on their own at the end of this series, they could theoretically pop up as regular recurring characters next series anyway. Go's Project Mew takes him all over the world anyway.

Obviously. But its also obvious that Serena won’t be returning in any of the upcoming episodes, she will probably just get a flashback. Narratively it wouldn’t really make sense.

I know, there was a time they used to do it though, like Todd popping out for a couple of episodes, all the shilling for Pokemon Ranger or the Mystery Dungeon OVAs

I think Serena could technically appear later on, but I definitely don't think she's in this Sylveon episode. People just latched onto it because of the Eevee form, meanwhile they debuted Psyduck without Misty or that old Piplup/Croagunk ep without Dawn or Brock at first. Just because a pokemon owned by a companion appears doesn't mean that character is showing up.

Not how you speak to someone with trips bud.

Project Mew has a set endgame at the end of this series though
They already KNOW the general area where Mew is, they showed it in episode 71
This entire Trial Mission thing is to decide the members for that specific expedition
Its not some endless quest kek

I just hope they give us a new excuse for Ash to start rotating his team again, seeing Goh doing it constantly makes me miss for when Ash did that shit previous leagues or Battle frontier.

leave it to crazy xy fans to ruin the only reliable source of information about new eps

>Inb4 Mew isn't there in the general area

>buildup an expedition for over a year
>expecting them not to put Mew there
Realistically they shouldn’t really know where Mew is but narratively it would be extremely shitty writing for Project Mew’s PM arc to end on Tsurugi’s autistic Regi hunt.

>Ash did that shit previous leagues or Battle frontier.
Only happened in Sinnoh league and in BF it was only Charizard for 1 time, not really team rotation

>Ash x Dawn
based

The Regis in general feel anticlimactic to end Project Mew on

Did you forgot he also did it on the orange and johto leagues? also fucking BF had him reusing a lot of his older Pokemon like Snorlax, Heracross, Donphan, Tauros aside from the kanto squad episode.

It's the fault of the fags like Moot who care about shit like their follower count, why the fuck are you blaming random XYfags