Which form has the worst bowels movements?

Which form has the worst bowels movements?

Attached: Hisuian-Typhlosion.jpg (523x684, 42.41K)

What would you family say if they saw you posting shit like this on the internet

>my bro has been ruined
Eh ot could be worse I guess, look at Goodra

Attached: Jimmy_Typhloshion.png (1174x881, 1.84M)

They wouldnt dare,
Love from Kazakhstan

The original Typhlosion was too intimidating and made CHARIZARD feel self-conscious

Based CHARIZARD poster ill rub one out to typhlosion in your honor

>They turned a cool fire savannah monitor lizard into this dopey spook.

Gen 4 can't stop ruining the franchise.

Why is every post on this board so low quality? Everything is either obvious bait or fetish shit that belongs on /trash/.

No jannies to stop it

phoneposting makes ban evasion extremely easy, so baldies bans dont mean anything

>monitor lizard
It's a fucking badger

when all the liquid boils out the pot the only thing that's left is the festering gunk at the bottom. everyone that would have contributed to quality is gone. why are you even here? just leave. this board is not worth browsing

Phoneposters should all be banished back to the blue bird website where they fucking belong.

Hisuian. It's a ghost type so it has rotting decomposed bowels full of dead people shit.

Goodra was only bad because it was a lazy form. typhlosion just sucks

I'm talking about Slugfucker

Are you new to Any Forums? This website really isn't suited for serious discussion.

It's a monitor lizard. Back to discord with you.

nah you are

The only problem i have with the hisuian slugons is that their shiny versions are just bland AF.

The original goodra had a major change on it's design.
This one just changes the tail. I really hate those type of shiny that, just change a piece of the design.

>lizard

Infernape > Typhlosion, always has been.
It was better than Blaziken too before Blaziken got Speed Boost.
Also PLA is Gen 8, not Gen 4.