Other older Fairy types like Azumarill, Gardevoir and Clefable are great

>other older Fairy types like Azumarill, Gardevoir and Clefable are great
>Wiggs is giga dogshit

How do we save her? Balance changes?

Attached: 040.png (259x259, 48.19K)

Dexcut the Wigglytuff family and make CHARIZARD part-Fairy

Use an Eviolite+Hidden Ability in its pre-evolution.

I suspect the intention with Wigglytuff was probably to be a midground between Chansey and Clefable but it ended up worse than both. I think they've been trying to rescue her since they buffed her Sp. Atk in Gen 2 and gave her the same Sp. Atk buff as Clefable along with the Fairy type in Gen 6. Unfortunately this has only made Wigglytuff a worse Clefable. Needs either a great new Ability or a statistical rethink. Equally she's more popular than Clefable and Chansey so maybe that's it's own victory.

You know, I don't really care if Wiggly is bad. Wigglytuff is cool anyway.

buff anyway please

>match BST to Clefable (+48)
>make it a wall by rearranging stats?
I think this could be a way to make it better but also separate from Clefable. Could become a decent ghost type check.

Attached: FBACE6D0-52D9-4D1C-9865-838FFCB742C6.jpg (502x695, 105.84K)

make it a sweeper/disruptor.

Even in RBY Clefable had better stats while they have more or less the same movepool, and in RBY NU Clefable is considered useable while Wigglytuff generally isn't, and afterward they never shared a tier again

Wigglytuff has bad to mediocre abilities, no instant recovery, bad defensive stats, bad/mediocre attacking stats, is slow, bad typing, no good STABs

there is literally nothing it has other than its HP going for it, and is prime'd otherwise in every way for failure

>Equally she's more popular than Clefable and Chansey
false; Jigglypuff is but not Wigglytuff

Jigglypuff was one of the biggest shillmons, what happened?

Give Wiggly a Punk Rock equivalent

Jigglypuff is more popular than all of them, but Wigglytuff is almost certainly more popular than Clefable and Chansey by proxy.

Dex cut

>+25 HP
>new held item "Microphone": raises accuracy of Sing to 100% while held by Jig/Wig
>new signature move "Balloon Barrage": Fairy-type Water Spout variant
>new hidden ability "Expand": literally identical to Disguise but based on Wiggs puffing up

Attached: wigglytuff rb.png (520x531, 169.99K)

I'm not expert or anything but I THINK a +100 buff to both special attack and speed MIGHT make her a bit better. Thoughts?

>Her

Microphone should buff all sound moves

yoom-tah you're way through every situation

It's got huge hp but no defenses. Buff the defenses and it could be fine, maybe add a good ability like a punk rock clone or something.

Explosion.

Just because it appeals to faggots doesn't make it a fairy type.

give it aftermath so at least when it gets inevitably KOd it does something almost useful