Tfw can’t use bots to make gmt my most consistent source of passive income

>tfw can’t use bots to make gmt my most consistent source of passive income
>tfw this probably means having to actually touching grass myself even though I absolutely despise all kinds of physical effort

Fuck me.

Attached: 1652909098394.jpg (262x192, 9.13K)

Too bad your little source of "income" got rekt, faggot. It just means it's time for (You) to move on to the next ponzi and call it a day or else die like a complete and utter poorfag. It's your choice.

>tfw can’t use bots to make gmt my most consistent source of passive income
kys, faggot.

they already fixed all those things, sorry user, you will have to earn your money honestly from now on.

do people unironically used to do this or is it all just one huge LARP? Those fags keep talking about anti-cheat measurements so I dunno

you fucking rat, I hope you fall into a shithole.

based as all FUCK

>you fucking rat, I hope you fall into a shithole.

Attached: 1637024141843.jpg (1024x1024, 69.16K)

>tfw this probably means having to actually touching grass myself even though I absolutely despise all kinds of physical effort

that's what the app is all about in the first place

nope, you can make money in many ways, including just investing in sneakers or coins.

>despise all kinds of physical effort
>typing bullshit
You need to be over 18 to post here, ser.

Na nigger I'm pretty sure they don't really care but who the fuck knows? I'm not their dev nor am I interested in this thing anyway since it's been proven to be a ponzi time and time again.

>including just investing in sneakers or coins.
I wouldn't invest in GST right now

Implying you're not also an underage little faggot lmfao

when GST sneakers start to burn out they will go up too high in price, I would start holding the coin.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES YOU NIGGER

Attached: 1603938493827.png (1376x820, 657.93K)

I CARE ABOUT THAT FUCKING MOVE TO EARN PROJECT

The only reliable way to actually have passive income with crypto is farming stablecoins but for that you also need to be a whale that can take advantage of a mere 2% APY which you clearly aren't so you are fucked

just short gmt

samefag