PMD Thread

the series may be dead, but its community most certainly isnt
post comfy art, discuss the series, and talk about what you're doing that's related to pmd

also; for anyone looking for a new story-based game, Explorers of the Spirit just came out a few weeks ago. I haven't finished it yet and it doesn't look to be incredible or anything so far, but it's been a decent time
here's a link
projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/60890-pokemon-mystery-dungeon-explorers-of-the-spirit/

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x331, 26.42K)

>series may be dead
We got a game two years ago. Wait a few more years to say the series is dead, considering it was about a five year wait from Super to DX

I feel very dead

Attached: 1617332440793.png (160x144, 2.01K)

pmd ruined a whole generation of autistic children

>improved
ftfy

>We got a game two years ago
*remake
with all respect for DX, but i'd like an actual new game to come out.

worsening their mental illnesses by turning them into degenerate zoophiles with a crippling maladaptive daydreaming habit is not an improvement

Regardless of what you say, it still means the franchise is worthy of a new installment, remake or not. And the fact that DX drew over a million units, it's safe t say we'll get a new game in the future

when did i say that it's not? i just said i wanted some new content. i hope we get some soon.

The whole extinct hisuan forms/evolutions makes me think, do pokemon know how to evolve? their evolution requirements? You find trade evos in the wild with their unevolved counterparts sometimes, is there something in the wild that matches up with the link cable energy? Now i want PMD only/introduced forms

The post-2010s internet ruined children by creating annoying invasive normalfags who make a case of trying to gaslight anyone who enjoys anything (other than trolling/spamming) into believing whatever sweeping assertion they pulled out of their ass. Your social commentary on everything is completely worthless.

t. furry

Attached: chespin and fennekin.png (600x500, 277.52K)

still waiting for skytemple to get an update that makes adding new moves easy.

I already wanted to Fug pkmn before PMD was even a thing, mald cope Sneed seethe and dial8 in no particular order ΒΆ;-]

Attached: 1518569989413.jpg (800x704, 93.89K)

You sound like a wurmple and probably taste like one too.

People have been saying this series is dead ever since Explorers and yet it always seems to rear it's head every once in a while.
I would give it 5-6 years since the last game before officially declaring it 100% dead.

>crippling maladaptive daydreaming habit
Delete this right fucking now

>release explorers dx in one or two years
>fuck off forever after that

it will happen.

Attached: g.png (1024x896, 299.46K)

You forgot OCD, shiny hunting and endless grinding will worsen it by a thousandfold

Attached: C108CB16-1C43-4E2E-AC7D-15499BC727B5.jpg (1200x1000, 266.86K)

Attached: FBEC8475-F34D-4CB7-834B-F8932FA96CF9.png (976x589, 141.79K)