There are user on this board right now that think Fire Red & Leaf Green are improvements on the original games

>there are user on this board right now that think Fire Red & Leaf Green are improvements on the original games

Attached: png.png (202x270, 99.71K)

nah, lgpe are the definitive way to experience kanto

they are but only if you play as the girl cause red is ugly as shit lol

i never played the original games, but i played FRLG 3 times and it's nice and comfy but gen 1 Kanto is boring IMO

Could have been if not for the terrible ost Intimidate on half the fucking mons and levitate Gastly line

>there are """people""" on this board who undergo mental gymnastics to avoid discussing how FRLG are the definitive Kanto games with the most content.

There’s no reason to play any other version of Kanto

>no elaine
no play

They are a burden to the franchise as a whole.
They are both ugly desu.

literally, Quite Literally; Heart Gold & Soul Silver are THAT

It's the same character in drag.

LGPE is worse because it doesn't have Leaf. I love Leaf because she is built for Red's schizo cock!!

FRLG has the most Kanto content.

no it made up sevi islands which are terrible AND non-canon, HGSS has the most KANTO

>non-canon, aka anything that disproves my narrative

They are up until you beat Blaine's gym

GSC/HGSS Kanto is non-canon, try not to kill yourself when coming to terms with this fact

remember the anime where they went to the sevi islands, remember in the later games when you went back to the sevi island region

Not really.
because it doesnt have the Physical/Special Split.

>Leaf

Attached: Leaf.jpg (474x474, 21.91K)

worst part about gen one is the pc boxes getting full and you have to go swap them out. ruins the entire game

>the definitive Kanto games with the most content.
nope, that’s lgpe.