Dear Gamefreak: make Steel be super effective on itself

Dear Gamefreak: make Steel be super effective on itself.

Attached: 1539879574894.jpg (554x744, 40.45K)

This but fighting type

Dragons should resist Fire, Water, and Grass since those are the elements used by the player’s starters. It should not resist Electric, there’s no good explanation why.
Dragon should not be weak to Dragon, this is retarded.
Dragon SHOULD be weak to Steel and Poison since these were the two ways dragons are slain in legends.
The Fairy typing does not exist.

That's literally the logic behind Fairy beating Dragon. Their claws can't pierce the fairy's armor and their blades cut through through the dragon's scales. Typically speaking, it's enchanted swords that slay dragons, a regular sword won't do shit.

Sound type

Normal type should either not exist, or be all-around neutral. It should give & receive 1x damage against all types.

Dear Gamefreak: Current flows through metal. Make Electric super effective on Steel.

what happens when swords clash
do they both get split by each other

Rename Grass to Plant

>Dragon SHOULD be weak to Steel ... since these were the ... ways dragons are slain in legends
only part I agree with, but a good point

Either making every Boomburst user broken as fuck or nerfing Boomburst.

No
make it Forest Type

make your case; it sounds interesting but needs more elaboration and justification

>Normal type should either not exist, or be all-around neutral. It should give & receive 1x damage against all types.
after giving it some thought on my own, I reject it, because it would be boring to have a type with no drawbacks---it would be spammable

Attached: 1536304268944.png (364x344, 55.93K)

>Dragons should resist Fire, Water, and Grass since those are the elements used by the player’s starters
Isn't that the case already

Steel isn’t very good for cutting steel

If there is a Flying type there needs to be a Walking type.

If there's a Walking type there needs to be a Crawling type.

If there's a Crawling type there needs to be a Rubbing Your Butt on the Ground Like a Dog type

upvoted

Why?