Gen 2 is objectively the worst. It has terrible balance in the world design and the progression of the game...

Gen 2 is objectively the worst. It has terrible balance in the world design and the progression of the game. Many of the new Pokémon were exclusive to the post-game, which itself was highly lacking.

They sacrificed a lot to add Kanto in but it damaged the game

Attached: johto.jpg (1242x455, 55.2K)

any ways, I want to fuck Typhlosion

I doubt anyone who played this as a kid woild complain or notice all that

johto is overrated

gen2ou is the least played old gen OU btw

Attached: c - 1545824440547 - beta remoraid and octillery.png (487x476, 259.32K)

>Many new pokemon are kanto only!!!
>it's 6.

Why should I listen to an user who can't count?

>This is bait.
Even if it is, so many retards make this claim. I'll help you out: 6 is not a majority of 100; which is the amount of new Pokemon added.

Also, Diamond and Pearl are worse for "New mon locked to post game".

>Gen 2 is objectively the worst. It has terrible balance in the world design and the progression of the game. Many of the new Pokémon were exclusive to the post-game, which itself was highly lacking.
>They sacrificed a lot to add Kanto in but it damaged the game

Attached: 688670.jpg (640x480, 53.09K)

Gen 2 is objectively the best. Its only flaw is the leveling of wild Pokemon in certain segments of the game. Otherwise it has amazing world design and progression with how the map opens up. A few of the new Pokémon were exclusive to the post-game, which itself was the most expansive postgame Pokemon has had at the time and to this day, no other Pokemon game has let you return to a new region.

They put in alot of extra effort to add Kanto when Johto alone would have been enough to the game complete.

Attached: 567lubscg2e31.jpg (960x768, 129.31K)

>Gen 2 bad because the game boy had to reduce Kanto.
>The year is 2022, they have never done it again and somehow even neutered Kanto is more than any other game after gen 2.

Attached: image_2022-03-27_204743.png (1500x1401, 94.7K)

>Many of the new Pokémon were exclusive to the post-game, which itself was highly lacking.
>STILL HAVING THINGS TO DISCOVER IN THE POST-GAME IS BAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE HANDED RIGHT AWAY
stfu autist, you're making a fool out of yourself

Johto has a tiny dex so 6 is a bigger number than context-less observation makes it seem

Unovafag and Alolafag here, Johto is among the best of the regions. Honestly, they all have more strengths than weaknesses, except Kalos and Galar.

have you actually looked at GSC's Johto map
cuz it sounds like you haven't

>"Tiny dex"
>Added more than gen 6,7 and 8.
>S-six mons really matter!!! UNPLAYABLE!!
Desperate today aren't we?

>everyone agrees that Gen 2 was a good gen
>ecelebs start posting videos attacking it
>suddenly people want to start shit threads spouting the exact same talking points every time
Why are zoomer brains so malleable?

GSC Johto map is amazing. Past the Sudowoodoo, the order of the gyms is entirely up to you. There are optional areas like that waterfall grotto. Upper Lake of Rage is optional. The rest of Ruins of Alph is optional. Whirl Islands are optional. You can even go to that pre-Kanto route before hitting the badges. Level curve is fucked in some way because Johto was designed in the most-linear way possible for players to choose their own path.

>still blaming an e-celeb for something that has been happening for at least a decade at this point
Kalos fans give some competition but nobody can match the sheer amount of coping Johto fans do to actually convince themselves no reasonable person could dislike their games
The exact same flaws have been discussed on Any Forums since AT LEAST 2013 and Johto fans have spent that entire time pretending nobody has ever talked about them before every single time it happens.

*pre-League Kanto route
*most non-linear
Whoops

cope

Attached: johto-has-a-tiny-dex-when-filler-is-removed-and-postgame-excluded.png (1123x732, 608.84K)

Tamahero disagrees

>arbitrarily calling some Pokémon filler to make Johto artificially smaller
>POSTGAME DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE I SAY SO
I accept your concession

this argument started because of Pokemon that are postgame exclusive retard
the red'd out ones are shitty babymons; if you're adamant about them being counted, that shows how desperate johtoddlers are and how barren Johto's dex is

Attached: 1561053672975.png (577x516, 64.72K)

same

Attached: 1636435992862.jpg (1291x1653, 89.24K)

You will never see mental gymnastics like this post be utilyzed against any other region.

>You will never see mental gymnastics like this post be utilyzed against any other region

Have you seen Unova fans?