These would have been so dope if they were official

These would have been so dope if they were official

Attached: 4ED6A334-9FF4-44E1-B84C-8391AE910024.png (805x800, 282.36K)

they took madamme from us
they stole her
what the fuck? someone let them do this and they got away with it

I can put them into a Shiny Gold Rom if you want

all of these are trash except perhaps the lapras preevo I guess, and even then it's dispensable

they literally all look like complete and utter shit

Why? They look like shit.

Only the left is good. Top right is just diet Lapras, and bottom right can fuck off, Johto has enough worthless babies that everyone hates, we don't need more, it doesn't even fit with the rest of the growltihe line.

what are their base stats, evos, etc?

The electric tiger looks the most official of all of them.

So do you guys, but your mom still gave birth to you & raised you. Clearly not very well, but she tried.

I like the tiger, the blue one is okay too. The panda doll definitely got repurposed into Banette, which I prefer. The baby growlithe is just stupid

>Gamefreak will delete all of these god-tier designs from existence instead of using them in the next games
>but will approve of ice cream, garbage, genies, keys, incineshit, and inceleon

so when are we getting a region full of all the lost scrapped beta pokemon? lol jk they would NEVER be that kino
still, sad to see perfectly good designs go to waste

Attached: f12f4c2b8d1b2de8c6bf235a53640ab0.jpg (564x564, 47.38K)

Probably because it is basically "Spheal but Tiger".

That one on the top right has a really sexy snout.

>">Gamefreak will delete all of these god-tier designs from existence instead of using them in the next games"
the more I see this sentiment the more I realize how tasteless johtoddlers are

Pretty sure they're online. This would also require me to make an ini to edit it though so idk how long it would take.

Except Johtotoddlers are happy with the mons they got, its tastelets like Merrick who bitch that Game Freak didn't use betas

I wish there was a site will all the beta mons. It could be fun to see what crazy ideas the game went through.

Anyway, let's actually start the thread.

Attached: 1644514372666.png (820x930, 223.59K)

I'll actually figure out what I need to do to set it up, then I'll make a ShinyGold edit of it. Idk how long.