Tajiri

If he's not autistic, then why has he not made a single public appearance since the release of Gold and Silver 25 years ago

Checkmate, autheists?

Attached: satoshi-tajiri-pic.png (577x796, 386.33K)

because he's filthy rich and is enjoying his life

He's very autistic
Remember to keep saying it so dr lava and the other dykgfags will seethe harder

because he doesn't want to be associated with the post-GS garbage they made against his wishes?

he's the boss of GF
everything that gets released has his implicit approval

Lots of people in his position (CEOs, founders, etc.) do their thing then eventually either steps down or fucks off entirely. It's pretty common. In fact, Daisuke Ishiwatari of Guilty Gear fame is supposedly planning a similar move soon. In the US, Myspace guy did it, Bezos (iirc) did it, and people are waiting for "the Zuck" to do the same.

If I was a gorillionaire owning an empire that was contantly printing money without me personally babysitting it, I'd fuck off and enjoy my Uncle Scrooge money bin too. Anyone would.

all of those guys have had ten times more presence and visibility than Tajiri

Because he made the couple games he wanted to make, made a bunch of money in the process, then went away to enjoy his life.

>post-GS garbage
That's funny considering gen 1 and 2 were trash. The series instantly skyrocketed in quality after he stepped down.

>then went away to enjoy his life.

>Currently, he works as the CEO of Game Freak.

>Delusional Hoenn fags at it again

Yeah I gotta say that Emerald is a better game than RBY and Crystal were.

Attached: pokemon directors - 3nN7Dzo.jpg (6826x1824, 594K)

Yeah, he "works" by coming to his office for an hour a week to look through the most recent batch of shit that's waiting for his approval.

>works
He literally just sits there and collects money. He hasn't actually done any hands-on work on the series since Gen 2.

Doesn't even have to mean Hoenn, FR/LG also were much better games than R/B/Y were. D/P/Pt and BW/2 also shit all over R/B/Y/G/S/C

Hell, it even happened here on Any Forums, what with moot leaving for gook to take the throne.

That seems to be pattern with Japanese CEOs, artists, mangakas, and a lot of other stuff. Soon as they get in the spotlight, they try to avoid it as best they can. They just have less media presence than even the average westerner.

source

Attached: Petrel.png (360x360, 100K)

>FR/LG also were much better games than R/B/Y were
It's the same game just with Gen 3's engine.

Autists are mentally disabled manchildren incapable of creating anything. If Tajiri was ever an autist at any point in his life, Pokemon wouldn't exist.

>FR/LG also were much better games than R/B/Y were
chruu chruu

Attached: 1549915999045 - kanto.jpg (1920x1080, 323.34K)

>It's the same game
RBY has fewer mechanics, worse movepools, worse sets, worse distribution, less content than FRLG

And the Sevii Islands, and an actual postgame. Being on the Gen 3 engine alone is a massive, massive improvement.

>enters thread
>tries to start a gen-war
>called out as a Hoenn-Fag
>immediately tries and shift it to every other generation
Why are Hoenn Babies like this?

Just look at the game credits. After G/S he is credited simply as either the guy who created pokemon or "executive director" which is an incredibly hands-off role when it comes to game development

it's not so much a genwar as a director war if you will, since Tajiri is directly responsible for those specific gens/games

How does acknowledging that R/B/Y were buggy shitfests and G/S/C were boring slogs with shit level curve and pokemon distribution inherently make someone a Hoennfag?

Also every single fucking interview with key Pokemon staff makes it obvious that they're the ones actually making the games, not Tajiri.

I don't believe that he isn't autistic. Masuda and co post food and shit on twitter all the time and have families. But Tajiri doesn't do that and there is no word of him having a wife of kids despite ow rich he must be

Last I checked, he hasn't done anything that Chris-Chan has done because of autism. That's a huge obvious evidence that he isn't autistic at all.