Sheet / OC thread

Attached: Template.jpg (2248x1919, 1.08M)

WHYD YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS THREAD WHILE IM AT WORK AAAAAAAAAAA

heres an old sheet i made months ago and i still havent updated

Attached: tawna_sheet.png (2400x1470, 302.32K)

Here's mine

Cute, original, feel like a real character, not some overpowered fantasy trainer created in the mind of an 11 year old pre-teen, with 3 legendaries and 4 starters in its team. I like it.

Attached: Paul-.jpg (2248x1919, 1.11M)

Hump

bump while I work on something >:)

i've been thinking about this guy a lot recently so i'll update this sheet eventually, maybe to give him his own region or crop down his mons or whatever. alternatively maybe make one of the extra characters this guy knows (bossy empoleon girl and daredevil abomasnow guy come to mind. it's kinda annoying, i don't want to have every trainer using big teams of fully evolved mons, but nothing below empoleon makes sense in my mind for the girl and abomasnow fits nicely with what i have planned for the daredevil)
in the meantime i can satisfy my brainrot with answers to any questions or whatever. already given my thoughts on the sheets posted in previous threads so here's some questions for them
what's the story behind buckwheat? how come the friendship is "begrudging", and why does buckwheat stick around?
what sort of books does this guy write? has he actually followed up on his threat to make people who beat him villains?

Attached: suzuki.png (2248x1919, 3.45M)

>3 legendaries and 4 starters in its team
Do you really put starters on par with legendaries? They're not even that strong or rare.

Attached: Bump.gif (500x375, 112.68K)

here

Nice one, beautiful colors and artstyle. I really like all the detail you gave, and I love your team. It shows that you put a lot of effort into it.

To answer you, he's mainly known for a kinda cheap "teen-romance with some magic" type of book, but he's currently writting a detective novel. And yes, he takes inspiration from the people he meets to write his characters, especially those he doesn't like to make them into villains.

Haven’t updated mine in a while but it still works

Attached: 5FC988FD-E346-4CC3-8FF9-C3343D23DE28.jpg (2248x1919, 2.96M)

I always wanted to do one of these sorts of things. Are there any more simplified templates out there?

i've got this

Attached: 1481418945233.png (887x710, 396.84K)

Like this one?

Attached: Template3.png (2400x1470, 74.54K)

Yeah something more like this one, thanks

surely I can repurpose and old character drawing for this >:)

Attached: Mona.png (2650x1514, 1.05M)

again. I like rating sheets.

Not a fan of the team but eh, tastes differ and it's nice to see variety around here. The rest of the sheet is neet, and she looks cute.

Very cool one, I love the art. What's her gym specialty?

>female

Attached: spongebobber.png (128x126, 28.41K)

>favorite legedary
>mew
>darkrai
>jirachi

tell me youre not a fan of pokemon without telling me youre not a fan of pokemon

These take so much time to make.

Do not answer to these two fuckers
and just ignore them and continue to post your sheets, with the gender you like and the pokémons you want, I love them.

You can take the small sheet.

Originally I was gonna have it be all fairy types, but then I considered using only flower pokemon, but in the end I decided her team would be more of pokemon that she ended up obtaining through some irregular way since she isn't really the type to go out and catch her own, so there isn't a specific typing. Overall I think the gym would have more fairy and grass types though, definitely heavy on the flower theming
I think she'd take a page from the Lilycove department store and have multiple floors, with one half of the floor being dedicated to shopping and the other half to battling. That way shoppers can come in and also spectate the battles if they want. And then on the roof there's a rooftop garden with a battlefield where you'd fight her for the badge
Since she's not super into battling, the gym mechanics would be pretty cut and dry. Fight a trainer, go up a floor. No hedge mazes or anything like that, all of her creativity is probably put into the shopping half of the gym