LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN...

LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR LET THEM IN GALAR

Attached: out of galar dex.jpg (1200x432, 115.99K)

Why? The generation is basically over already.

I think they're perfectly content not being in worst region

No. CHARIZARD hates those mons so they aren’t allowed to exist, sorry thems the rules.

Galar and Alola are spinoff filler regions. They don't matter.

>inb4 bias

>spinoff filler regions
Just say you don't like them. Everyone already knows your agenda, trying to hide it just makes you look worse.

>England
>No English letters Pokemon
did they really?

Attached: f in the chat.png (802x802, 305.84K)

>most of them are shitmon form unova.
Based Dexcut.

>Everyone already knows your agenda, trying to hide it just makes you look worse.
My words exactly. They're so far removed from every region right down to the games themselves not even having the National Dex that trying to pretend otherwise is asinine.

Wow, all in on the spam even after being caught, you're nothing if not determined, it's too bad you don't have the creativity or knowledge to successfully fill that need.

Sorry mate no loicence no entry

He is right though. Specially SwSh's case since it is even more putrid than Alola and has a very low number of good monsters.

t. Bort

You will fail to pretend I'm a bort. I am 34 years old.

Exactly, it wouldn't be a problem and the game would have perfect playability when they shill next gen

no

Why would you want all Pokemon in a game whose online community is about to die and has the worst single player content in history?

>worst single player content in history?
That happened in Alola, not in Galar

Objectively wrong. And I don't even like Alola. Sword and Shield is just objectively worse than every other game of the franchise, even with the DLC.

"English" letters come from Latin.
That with the years evolved into a lot of languages. Like Spanish or French.
English just "borrowed" the writting method.

All I want is a main line switch game that lets me use Greninja.

Attached: 개굴닌자.png (435x311, 14.14K)

It already exists, it's called Smash Bros. Don't act entitled.

Attached: 1620555421322.png (1280x720, 816.04K)