Untitled

Attached: image.png (1794x1352, 2.07M)

Context? I never played Conquest.

How was he supposed to know about some obscure evolution from thousand of years ago

>her

Attached: genderfuck.jpg (1092x344, 110.11K)

>Ursaring said that
>PLA happened

>Never refer to Pocket Monsters as "monsters"

Yes. That is called retroactive continuity, aka a retcon.
You, OP, are a retard and a stupid faggot.

Tell me, how often are they called "Pocket Monsters" in english media?

Attached: 961989_67.jpg (540x455, 137.87K)

he doesnt have any peat block

>Conquest
user I...
Oh no, you're terminal.

Attached: 1555363026929.jpg (720x543, 64.97K)

clearly the girl one knew better

That is literally just for marketing.
The games and anime are allowed to call individual pokemon him, her or it if they want to.

>pla
>canon

Attached: 9A432716-8264-4A1E-B557-59B47C344D9C.png (500x280, 202.83K)

reminder that the greekoid Zozzle considers this a legit source of lore

>How was he supposed to know about some obscure evolution from thousand of years ago
It brings an interesting question about forms and evolving in PMD, do pokemon know when they can or if they have evolutions? What happens when a "path" is no longer avaliable? Do some pokemon travel around just to see if they can evolve?

la creatura

God Mystery Dungeon was so soulful, i miss sprites so fucking much

They are presumably modern Ursaring who have lost the secret to evolving due to peat blocks not existing anymore. Even if they did find a peat block, they have to do it during the full moon. It's possible they tried it at other times and said, welp, can't evolve anymore.

almost like it's a dumb bear

When Pokémon first came out I recall seeing a lot of pkmn artwork with the lettering Pocket monsters instead of Pokémon.

Its stupid to try to think of a way to justify a retcon, you could talk in circles all day long about how they just couldn't figure out how to evolve, when TCPI is just gonna handwave it with "oh it actually was always there!"
The smartest thing to do is just consider it an AU where the evolution never existed, since that is literally the case.