No one is working

>Go to clothing store, sign for shorter hours
>Go to book store, closed for summer
>Go to restaurant, drive-thru only
>Go to grocery, sign for $15+/hr positions
I don't get it
How the fuck are the wagies still neeting?
Especially now when everything is getting more expensive?
Food stamps in don't give you shit in my state
The pandemic stimmies and unemployement benefits are long dried up - and that's if you even got much out of them

So how are they doing it?
>Just be poor
Doesn't mean you get an unlimited amount of gibs

Attached: 1644767246050.png (526x507, 212.33K)

its almost like licensing to run a business was a failed premise. what if I could just sell books peer to peer legally without amazon skimming or a bookstore overhead?

Go and ask a manager how many applications they have. I bet it's a stack that goes to the ceiling. The real problem is nobody is hiring anymore. It's almost as if they want a skeleton crew rather than the opposite.

And to all those who are now thinking haha well go find a job your money was going to run out sooner or later anyway, first of all this is none of your fucking concern you ass sniffing rat and secondly even if I wanted to work and believe you me I can sell my shit whenever I want I just couldn't be bothered to do it because I had money anyway, even if I wanted to do it I can't now because these assholes are watching me and everything I do 247

I'm not going to get the vax and you can't make me I'll neet until I'm broke and then I'll live with my mommy

>REEEE THAT'S NOT TRUE THEY SAID ON TV THAT UNEMPLOYMENT IS AT A RECORD LOW REEEEEE!!!
But seriously, it could be a couple of things. They probably moved to much lower cost of living areas, so they can hold out for a while. Or, we haven't seen the blowback yet from business owners thinking they can offer bullshit wages, etc and think that plebs will just put up with it.

Standard jobless coping.

PROTIP: there have been employee shortages since muh lockdowns yet noone is really hiring

i like how you say $15/hour like it's a lot. i'm a wfh white collar wagie now, but if i was still a entry level service industry wagie i wouldn't even get out of bed for less than $18/hour.

no one is working
no one is hiring
demand at ath
what comes next biz?

HOLY SHIT DIGITS

Attached: ACAF9450-C4F1-4D37-B41D-ADEDEADCBC46.jpg (640x365, 238.05K)

Great Depression 2.0

$20 an hour today = $4.00 an hour on 9/11.
like vagina. the juice is not worth the squeeze.
people are going broke from working.
they are better off not working.

>Be NEET
>Be poor

>Be a wagie and work all the time in a job you hate
>Still be poor

Most people would rather die now than put up with asshole customers and assholes bosses. I know I would. People have nothing to live for

vaxx dieoff isn't real

...you can? You don't need a business license to sell things here and in my state a business license is $10 for 5 years.

>cant sell you a ride in my car
>cant sell you cooked food
>cant sell you a gun
>cant sell you ethanol
>cant sell you my service as an unlicensed plumber
>cant grow food to sell you because property tax means i need volume on sales to keep up
here's a short list of licensing. it goes on and on.

This.
What's the point of this society now anyway?
What is there to work towards?
What are we accomplishing as a culture?
Why is it worth participating?

We've been in a recession since 2008 dude. It never ended because of quantitative easing.

Has anyone else noticed more specifically a lack of men in wagie jobs?

No 20 dollars would be worth 12.12 dollars you dork, one 2001 dollar is 1.65 2022 dollars, youre thinking of like a 1960s 1970s dollar

Stop noticing things, it's very racist!
Drink your corn syrup.

Attached: Two-Buttons-Inflation.png (500x755, 361.61K)

They'll all be driven to us you just wait. Litrally a bloodbath. Like lambs to slaughter, like running the Buffalo off a cliff.

Hold no quarter, user. It's you or them. You just get in position and wait little buddy, it's gonna be grand.

there's no point. welfare pays about 2/3rds of what a $15/hour job pays, and the remaining 1/3rd you get back by not having to buy gas/maintain a vehicle.

>Net international migration (NIM) added 247,000 to the nation's population between 2020 and 2021, according to U.S. Census Bureau July 1, 2021 population estimates released today.
>This is a notable drop from last decade’s high of 1,049,000 between 2015 and 2016. This is also lower than the 477,000 added between 2019 and 2020

Yeah I mean I agree with you licensing is fucked and just creates a huge barrier to entry and means only those with access to fuck tons of capital can even afford to start a business in most cases, but do you really want to be running an underground taxi or paying strangers for a ride in their car with no legal accountability? You can literally do any of those things if you’re not a pussy, just go talk to people or advertise locally and offer to do shit for cash. I say this as someone deep into the underground food scene, there are so many people running unlicensed food businesses out of their homes and even doing popup stands at bars, what’s stopping you from doing any of what you listed?