Was Giratina’s introduction in Platinum one of the most frightening things in the series?

Was Giratina’s introduction in Platinum one of the most frightening things in the series?

Attached: DD9877E6-3FEB-4DFF-9D61-FA594B8B3296.gif (360x202, 1.96M)

yeah it was frightening how barebones the content afterwards was

Not at all. Also Necrozma's intro was way more based. Necrozma was such a good villain even for how little screentime it got.

Attached: download - 2022-03-26T225858.566.jpg (300x168, 10.68K)

It's the only jumpscare in the series.

hello alolabortion

Honestly how many other frightening things are there in the series? (no, le spooky creepypastas don't count)

This
unovabro btw.

Attached: 1509640184558.gif (96x63, 3.34K)

The music of gen 1 Lavender, MT Pyre, Old Chateau, and Strange House.
The ghosts in Old Chateau are pretty unnerving especially since they never get elaborated on.

Unless you're a kid, you shouldn't find Giratina scary, just really cool.

The jumpscare is legitimately clever.

What did Necrozma do to Lusamine and Guzma? They never specified, did they?

Lost Tower too, but it's kind of hard to take it seriously outside of Platinum since the interior is all grassy in DP and BDSP.

I don't understand how anyone could say it was a Jumpscare.
Giaratina is literally front and center on the fucking box, the twist is spoiled before you even put the goddamn cartridge in.

because it literally a jumpscare.
the text leads you ............to believe that there would be something else to say, and your sitting there reading it, and you press A and it fucking jumpscares you.
stop acting hard. you probably cried as a child.

Just because you know what the thing is doesn't mean the thing in question can't jumpscare you.

Because it is a jumpscare? It literally jumps at the screen.

this is what happens to a generation raised on fnaf

>hi my name is user and pokémon makes me cry :(

>it's not a jumpscare because the vhs box spoiled exorcist and demons

>Game for kids
>frightening

A jump scare comes from the sudden movement, not from the thing moving being inherently scary. Even a baby can pull a jumpscare if it suddenly lunges at you. Idiot.

Jumpscares aren't twists, dumbass.

The haunted apartment in ORAS Mauville would count if it wasn't so easily glossed over

Attached: EAD69C8C-9B30-4706-8A89-B22B6BA5F144.jpg (750x853, 290.79K)

The Rotom encounter is scarier and before that there was the Ruins of Alph and Lavender Town.

>Ruins of Alph
Was it really supposed to be scary? I thought it was just for Unown lore.