>comes out in GenIV
>is done in the style of GenIV

>ORAS
>comes out in GenVI
>is done in the style of GenVI

>SDBP
>comes out in GenVIII
>is done in the style of Gen... Gen...?

Can anyone explain why the latest remakes don't look like SWSH?

Attached: pokémon-diamond-and-pearl-remakes.png (1600x900, 1.7M)

Fuck off patternfag

You'll buy it anyway

ILCA

The actual remakes were repurposed into Legends: Arceus, and ILCA was given a port job

They were working on BDSP, Legends, and Gen 9 all at the same time and something had to get shafted.
Honestly what is GF's problem? Are they desperate for money? What a ridiculous workload.

Because remaking Sinnoh for consoles would be far too ambitious.

Attached: Veilstone.jpg (2048x1353, 532.02K)

Poor indie developer, please understand. Making gemu hard. : (

VP will claim this and then scream at GF for more information on SV

Because Gen 7 marked a new era for the franchise by removing the National Dex and setting the trend of the current gen's remakes being different and non-compatible with the main games.

>Gen 7
LGPE in particular. Don't drag down SMUSUM with it.

>gen 9 won't be till 2023

No, lol.
Gen 7 still had all the pokémon.
SwSh was the one who started to cut (i don't count LGPE because that's another "like spin-off but isn't and is at the same time")

it wasn't a pattern, it was a basic expectation

i would have settled for oras style sinnoh. why was that too much to ask.

I would rather have a new Pokemon game every 3 or more years than a new one shat out annually. I don't know why gamefreak does this. Why not just take their time with each and every single game. Gen 2 was the only game in the series to get this treatment

Why would you put effort into making a potentially great game when you could just outsource a shitty game that will sell over ten million units?

There's no reason why they can't reveal miniscule information every month, like just silhouettes some months and leave a larger proportion unrevealed by November, rather than go long stretches without any information and dumping everything in the final months. Of course, TPC will never understand this and they're obviously going with the latter again and going to stay quiet until E3 when they just start spoiling the whole game month by month.

similar reason why, unlike ORAS, it didn't include any shitty nu-mons

Did it sell 10m?

BDSPwas made by a different company