Why aren’t you playing pokemmo Any Forums?

>4 full regions, and post games all in one for free
>tons of modern features added even to older regions like Kanto (physical special split, more encounters, difficulty increase, etc.)
>large active userbase for pvp (challenge individuals on the overworld, or play both ranked and unranked OU/UU/NU/LC/Doubles with regular tournaments), trade, and form parties
>holiday events every year
>legendary dungeons soon
>interesting meta game with Gen V Pokémon, and movepools mixed with gen VIII learnsets and abilities
>if you dislike sprites you can use mods to add the 3D models in

Attached: 57DB0D13-43DB-4B65-AEEC-4D3908C64C80.png (1440x900, 202.62K)

Because it's shit.

I bet you like SM

>Multiplayer
no thanks

>>if you dislike sprites
I hate people who dislike sprites. Chrono Trigger's pixel sprites looked way better than Final Fantasy 7's choppy polygons and pre-rendered jpeg bgs.

Breeding for good Pokemon is dogshit and I'm tired of retards trying to cope saying it's better spending 1 million dollars per Pokemon than just having a 5IV Ditto and breeding an infinite number of good Pokemon like in a normal game
>muh economy!
quiet, retard. The worst thing people took from the success of MMOs is thinking every single one needs you to grind for hours for something readily available in normal games.

Attached: 1611114754158.jpg (900x886, 321.06K)

full regions, and post games all in one for free
I can do that for free without it
>>tons of modern features added even to older regions like Kanto (physical special split, more encounters, difficulty increase, etc.)
Plenty of hacks do this already
>>large active userbase for pvp (challenge individuals on the overworld, or play both ranked and unranked OU/UU/NU/LC/Doubles with regular tournaments), trade, and form parties
Would just okay Showdown
>>holiday events every year
Don’t care
>>legendary dungeons soon
Ok and?
>>interesting meta game with Gen V Pokémon, and movepools mixed with gen VIII learnsets and abilities
Not interested
>>if you dislike sprites you can use mods to add the 3D models in
Indifferent

because its not gen 2 or 3 graphics.

It's boring playing through the old games with a mandatory internet connection

Any Forums guild is dead, game's flooded with chinks and beaners.
The game was fun, I'll give it that but when they added gen 4 and the updates before it that ruined a lot of the money/breeding grinding process, It became a slog.

Attached: 1552256256960.jpg (394x394, 70.9K)

The fact you can't catch most legendaries is a dealbreaker for me

thought it was inactive by now or something
i might give it a chance finally

Because I'm not a mexican.

Yes I do like a good game unlike you

Literally just base game with other people running around.
I'll stick to romhacks. If for some retarded reason I want to play a Pokemon MMO, I'll play something like Pokeone; even if it's just as bad, I can at least team up with my friends. PokeMMO can't even do that.

Why would I want to play with Pokemon fans?

fpbp
trash shill thread

This. This right fucking here. I've already played the games, I don't want to play them again. Take a page from open world romhacks and make new scenarios instead of making what is ultimately the old games with easier trading and battling.

any anons remember last year when an autist starting sperging out about pokemmo having the “only shinies with any value”, to the point where he spammed 20+ threads before the mods intervened

FIRST POST
BEST POST

Sounds pretty based

fpbp I tried PokeMMO but there's so much egregious shit they added in just to make it unnecessarily grindy because XD MMO MUST BE GRINDY LOL that it completely put me off it.