What the hell are you supposed to do if you send your coins to the wrong address?

What the hell are you supposed to do if you send your coins to the wrong address?

Attached: 1656447901505.jpg (828x714, 208.68K)

The charges, officer?

she was raped
praise her with acceptance

Don't you have to accept before seeing the image? Seems like they shouldn't accept random iPhone downloads unless they want some peen

Another massive hole in crypto. People really think normies will trust their coopy and paste correctly with thousands of dollars on the line.

qr code aka mark of the beast solves this

Your coins will become unclaimed.

You dont
>trust their coopy and paste correctly
You can see if the address is wrong before you hit "send"
>with thousands of dollars on the line
Anyone who isnt a retard sends like $5 first to confirm the address is right, then sends the rest. Even credit card companies do this.

This image is dumb as fuck. What if his phone was hacked with pegasus? I can't believe how little freedom americans have these days.

Also to answer your question OP there is a crypto lost-and-found that you can request you get your tokens back from. They probably have a support number you can call somewhere on line

Attached: YellowSub0.jpg (1281x1014, 120.71K)

Just call 1-800-bitcoin and explain your situation to one of the reps. They can reverse the charges and recover your coins

WE ALL LIVE IN THE

I knew about the Mile High Club, I didn't know there was an achievement for technovoyuer posting your sloppy bj to the other passengers.

Elrond solves this with herotags + QR codes.

Get fucked illiterate gypsies and hungatians

Look up paymail

Don't you need to accept to recieve the picture?
I would never accept some strangers peen

> arrested
Honestly why the fuck is everyone so keen to give people criminal records and possible sentences over things that could be resolved then and there. It's not more civilized to totally ruin someone's life from a detached distance over just arguing and if you want punching him then moving on.

>OMG IS THAT AN ADULT MAN'S PENIS? I'M GOING INSANE!!!! ZOGBOTS PLEASE ARREST THIS MAN!!!

Why would you report someone for something so harmless?

If that's her on the right who reported him her whole appearance would have had her detained a century ago. Deranged tattoos, dyed green hair, no bra. Not that that would be right to be held for disturbing peace or exhibitionism but she shouldn't be excited to leverage law on others.

great, now i can wait 30 minutes x 2
or i can just use a credit card instantly, be fully covered, get rewards, and never pay a cent in fees

She saw he was white. If it was a nigger or brown she wouldn't have said shit. Chance to use authority by proxy on an older white man? Reason for her existence.

because nowadays teenagers and even children have phones you dumbass, i know you're probably a pedo supporter or defender or went to jail for sexual misconduct of some kind but that's idiotic of him and the guy deserves to get his ass kicked.