ITT: That one part

ITT: That one part

Attached: Aegis Cave.png (340x255, 197.93K)

>eevee-riolu
damn, just like predicted

when you get kissed by a fish

Attached: __brendan_and_milotic_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_yukin_es__sample-3152732cdbd12d340a6c5e427453b7fe.jpg (850x1133, 205.93K)

I really hope you aren't a discord shitposter, but you seem more like it each day

just one mentally ill pokefucker shitting up the board with his spam and the faggot mods allow it because they themselves are pokefuckers

yeah but he reminds me of when the discord trannies started to shit everything by being fucking retards and copying the ivyfag

All three Stealth sections in Ranger 2 & 3

the mods dont allow it and thats all im going to say

also im not a pokefucker, i just love Noodle

There's four routes between Lavender and Fuchsia and it's a torture. There's a bunch of trainers with six useless shitmons that are only there to drain your PP, including the infamous six Magikarp guy.

Attached: Sheldon Cooper fucking Shrek.jpg (2200x2528, 1.08M)

that's being a pokefucker, you would do the sexual with noodle, faggot.

You can avoid like 40% of the trainers in those routes. If you are in a rush, go through the cycling road, you can avoid even more that way.

i would NEVER! thats honestly disgusting to me

kissing is sexual already

You can ignore most of that part, the cycling route, the water routes or the Silph Co. but if you want to 100% them up, it's a pain. As a retarded turboautst the only sections I'd allow myself to skip would be gym trainers and the Silph Co. because they'd either not want to fight you or simply vanish once you were done with the leaders or Giovanni.

I'm pretty that's he's just an autistic teenager who's new to this website, despite his claims that he's a 40 year old who's been here for years. The iPhone filenames, the way in which he speaks (especially the excited tone), the fact that he thinks that spamming threads bitching about lolifags or shitty mods is anything but an annoying waste of time, the fact that he doesn't realize or care that spamming a character in the way that he does causes people to dislike that character, that one reddit-tier virgin vs chad meme that he posted a couple weeks ago etc. all give me that impression.

i liked that you had to collect the unown rocks.

I ignore the postgame in pmd, it's just not fun
I have no idea what this is

>filename

>go down cycle bridge
>get surf
>build your late game team
>go through those routes for exp

Aegis Cave. It's divided in four sections, Ice, Rock, Steel and Giga.

The first three sections have three floors and a boss room each, and the only enemies there are Unown and Zubat. To progress, you need to collect the letters forming the words Ice, Rock and Steel.
You start on the Ice section, so you have to form Ice. To collect letters you must kill Unowns, and each floor will spawn a range of five or so Unown types. They aren't guaranteed to drop the letters, so you have to keep killing them until you gather the words, and if the floors don't spawn the letters you need you have to run the three floors and will be taken to the beginning. The thing is, the game doesn't tell you about the five Unown types thing, so people would spend a LOT of time walking around trying to gather the letters in the wrong way.
Once you do everything you get into a insanely hard battle against Regigigas and a bunch of Bronzongs and Hitmonlees.