Don't get me wrong it's still a shitty design but learning about its origins bumped it up to only the 3rd worst design

Don't get me wrong it's still a shitty design but learning about its origins bumped it up to only the 3rd worst design.
>actually based on the extinct great auk
>native to europe
>flightless but was a good swimmer
>floated in the water with only it's head exposed
>head was supposedly always covered in snow because of this
They did their research but the execution could have been better.

Attached: eiscue-pokemon.gif (640x516, 1.18M)

Eiscue is so based all that info just makes me love it more

This is most peoples stance on many new pokemon
>learns it has like abunch of inspiration that can't be explained in less than 30 minutes or even an hour
"Huh thats actually a deep design, interesting, too bad it still looks kinda dumb."
For example, people hate trubbish and garbador, but it has inspirations like dustbunnies and other stuff

Ah that explains how it works in the overworld, cool

Attached: 20220326_174944.jpg (1024x576, 47.72K)

Tbh I’m in this boat, learning that about Eiscue made me like it more. However, I still think it’s design in rather dumb

Better than Rillashit at least

Attached: 1636647152016.png (1462x1353, 190.37K)

Well I had it as my least favorite but I know all of the origins of my top five now
(worst to least worst in order)
>calyrex
>inteleon
>eiscue
>stonjourner
>sobble
And I'm not one of those "old good new bad" shitheads it's just gen 8 was a massive heaping pile of shit.

why would this make you like it more? The look up "weird animal facts" and made pokemon around it to make themselves seem smart. I hate it more

I think it's more like that you are a retarded faggot with bad taste that became uppity due to getting mogged on the internet, so you're taking it out on cartoon animals

Why the fuck do you like those shits? They're all awful.
You must be one of those lizard fuckers, right?

It would be hard to explain to someone with bad taste like you why you're wrong. Your brain was wired wrong, and that will make it impossible for you to grasp good taste. You'll stay that way I fear.

Calyrex looks laughably awful, in both design and concept. Not to mention the art itself looking completely garbage with the wonky proportions, scaling and noodle arms.
Inceleon has similar problems with the shitty proportions and noodle arms but it's so overcrowded with worthless design features yet still looks incomplete.
Eiscue makes no fucking sense
Stonjourner an obvious first draft they got lazy on. I could have came up with that in 10 seconds and it doesn't even have the charm that other rock mons like onix or geodude have.
Sobble is the most obvious "we have to sell merch" design ever and it fails completely because it looks fucking stupid.

Agreed,cool concept does not help shitty execution,it just makes it worse for being a waste of potential.

Inteleon is based on a fucking worm retard of course it had thin arms

user,i must educate you." Noodle arms " is not because they are thin,but because they don't seem to have internal components(muscle,bones),like a noodle.

Worms don't have bones.

learning about this has made me despise Eiscue all the more because it's such a cool concept with SUCH A BAD DESIGN
same reason Dragapult, the Fossils, Coalossal, Polteageist and Grapploct all suck shit

Attached: loss_of_soul.png (500x500, 272.66K)

>Bad taste
Calyrex is probably the worst design of any JRPG, that's a merit.
Inteleon it's literally Gex: The Pokemon.
Eiscue was always based
Fuck off Joe, Stonjourner sucks
Sobble is mediocre at best

I just wish the ice looks a little bit more natural, not exactly like this but something

Attached: 7ed2797c90b17727da1d4be5419fb2be[1].jpg (582x543, 40.99K)

I like intelleon but would never use him. He looks like a cigarette mascot. Someone should shop him holding one.

Permanently mindbroken