Tax bux

Which one should I get?

Also share pics of your autistic collections or favorite toys or whatever

Attached: krab or king.png (341x233, 25.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bgvJsqdOkV4?t=8801
youtu.be/b97ZwmBetaI?t=1352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really would like to collect plush but storing them fucking sucks

I collect CHAD WORLD

Attached: 12CF8D04-A03D-44E9-872C-08304066B630.jpg (1276x1702, 391.08K)

Are the sitting cuties on amazon the real deal? There’s so much chinese shit there im never sure

Depends on the cutie, I know butterfree, mewtwo and crobat are commonly booted but I don't think every cutie has a boot equivalent. Hoenn and Sinnoh should probably be safe since theyre still fairly new. The markup is kind of awful though.
Best bet for pokemon plush on amazon is sanei, you can get pretty good deal, I managed to get the big sanei lucario for only 40$

amen
woah dude, we aren't all big dick millionaires
personally I'd say Kingler but it's your call, user

Attached: Kingler.gif (560x600, 1.8M)

Krabby, sitting cuties are best for moeblobs and first stages. Anything with more detail usually looks kind of shit, picrel

Attached: P8022_701-29605_01.jpg (1500x1500, 73.9K)

Im looking for aipom i saw it on amazon for what in my money is around 26 american dollars

Damn it’s so tempting to consoom but im saving my money for a new switch and the gen 9 games getting one is no big deal but it will probably make me want more

Attached: 1E1079D3-E75F-4F80-891E-6C54E6F071FC.jpg (1500x1500, 55.75K)

That's the average secondhand cutie price, don't think there is an aipom knock off either so you're probably safe

Scale world satisfies my autism so fucking much but i don't want to spend all that money.
Krabby for cute, kingler if you want some variety in detail. They're similar enough though that you could really just toss a coin.

If you have an uncommon favorite you should be fine in terms of legitimacy, wish i checked on slugma before i went ahead and bought it from pokemon venter just in case it was cheaper.

Yeah that's what I'm thinkin, Krabby is cuter and I'm unsure how a higher detailed Kingler would come out, would be nice if there were like gifs of them in someone's hand. I'd get both but I'm also gonna get Charmeleon and Shuckle

Collecting Erika merch

Attached: 72E0C1AB-0567-4EFD-9D1E-7D77F21CA48E.jpg (3024x3744, 3.03M)

I dropped consumerism when it comes to merch after I got filtered by a PTCG set

There's no fucking way slowpoke is that big and Tentacruel is that small wtf

Fucking cool

Very lovely, jealous

What's the best way to collect these? Any specific sites you'd recommend?

Here's a look at Kingler in-hand if you're still interested: youtu.be/bgvJsqdOkV4?t=8801

Ignore the obnoxious narration; this is a better 3D turn-around: youtu.be/b97ZwmBetaI?t=1352