POKENCHI EPISODE 332 (SERIES FINALE)

What is Pokenchi? Read this info guide:
forums.serebii.net/threads/pokénchi-gathering-in-the-pokemon-house-discussion-thread.646717/

THEME SONG:
youtube.com/watch?v=G6Eh4djMATM

Today:
>Rinka's University Graduation Celebration Special / Pokénchi Regulars Kai from Bullet Train and Tatsuya Fujiwara (?) Come Rushing to Join the Graduation Celebration!
Today's guests: Comedians Keisuke Takai and Takuya Tsuru plus boy band member Kai from Bullet Train

Stream at:
ok.ru/videoembed/3740845481588

Starts in 2 hours 30 minutes. Are your bodies ready?

Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=-VMsAH0crXk

>Pokénchi regulars Kai from Bullet Train and Tatsuya Fujiwara (?!) (Takai from Girly Record) come rushing to join the graduation celebration! What is the special, exclusive theme for the great moments everyone have come up with?!

>Summary:
>Today's star, the dazzling hakama-clad Rinka-chan, was only 15 years old when she first appeared on the show! We'll look back at the time when she first visited Pokénchi from her home in Miyagi!
>Can she master the assessment ability required (?!) for her future life? Let's enjoy the final episode of Pokénchi together!!

Attached: main.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

Fuck bros, I'm not ready...

Every time a talento show dies, an angel gets its wings.

>Final Pokenchi episode is a Rinka spotlight ep
That feels appropiate.

End of a Rinka era

Attached: xCaPL5pKsHBASU4JI7Pt2KARCadMY6HmqbaTRazcjWQ.gif (498x304, 2.13M)

At least this one is getting a replacement next week.

Wait its over?

Anons, I just learned something that's almost definitely going to make you sad. Shoko's "surprise form" they were hyping for Pokedoko is the car. This is why they never showed her in the promos, she's not actually going to be in the show in person, just as a voice

Over, rebranding, depends on what you want to call it. We're getting a new show next week that will be more or less the same thing.

Then whats the point? Is it an attempt to regain viewers by changing the name and getting new people?

Oh fuck

Most likely Rinka is moving overseas or something that means she can't do the show any more, so they needed to revamp it anyway.

user, you know Pokenchi is the 6th iteration of these weekly Pokemon shows, right? It's not the first time they revamp.

Oh no.

I dont know anything.

What kind of advertisement is this? This is pathetic.

Basically, they've done it before and everyone knew they were going to do ut again eventually. If anything fans are surprised Pokenchi lasted as many years as it did.

Fuck off newfag

Attached: 1543294526765.jpg (821x462, 106.61K)

Wonder how many new anons will drop by today to catch the finale.

Sunshine Koikezaki should've been in more episodes

I really hope Koike will be in Pokedoko.

Fuck, it's going to be an emotional ep today, isn't it?