Why does it feel like we re jumping from gen 7 to gen 9?

why does it feel like we re jumping from gen 7 to gen 9?

Attached: 1633955275941.png (600x549, 348.94K)

Because Gen 8 was a rushed shitshow with nothing to offer but curry and CHARIZARD.

because SWSHit is just an inferior, uglier version of USUM

Because Leon put the rest of champions to shame so you want to move out as quickly as poddible.

SWSH was basically SM: Britain Edition: Now with less Family Drama.

We are. Real weird of Gamefreak, but whatever. I'm just glad we're getting a game after so many years.

Because we had two gens of filler cutscene visual novels and SV is looking to be the first real game since ORAS

if you browse Any Forums there's a fair chance that you skipped most if not all of gen 8's games. possibly usum as well

SM/USUM/SWSH are so far removed from the traditional formula that they felt like filler spinoffs.
Scarlet and Violet don't seem to be relying on the same shallow tactics those games did (Kanto pandering, gimmicks, etc.) so they actually feel like a real release and compensating for the "gap" we got after the current shitshow of a3D era.

Because swoosh was basically a VGC demo but with damage control reasons for a dexcut such as "animations" , "graphics" and "haha we cut smeargle see guys VGC is saved"

Nope, you'll be handheld on School Field Trips to compete with the rival school and you end up making friends with someone from the opposite school that acts as the catalyst to stop the feuding and make everyone super best friends.

>SWSH
>so far removed from the traditional formula

Attached: 1637666575049.jpg (428x469, 79.75K)

The only thing you have seen about SV is the starters and some areas of the map stupid shill

It was literally just SM again but without calling their sorry excuse for "gyms" something else.
Even right down to only having 7 of them instead of a full 8.

COVID time warp effect + fewer movies/Mythicals

Totem battles were better than any gym leader fight and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

>only having 7
I knew the discord had some problems but I didn't realize you couldn't count. Explains a lot really.

>LE EBIN BIG TOTEMRINO
lmao

kys

stupid idiotic frogposter

I licked your moms ass off last night, bitch.

Because I did.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305_234350.jpg (749x1677, 244.87K)

>No argument
Just admit that Leon is the greatest champion yet and move on.