Do you think they’ll introduce multiplayer in DLC?

I want this game to succeed because open world Pokémon is what developers should we striving for. But it feels empty without gyms and online competition.

Attached: A78BDB3A-B711-44D2-A353-631F8A10BC05.jpg (200x319, 21.5K)

There won't be anymore updates to this game. They're focusing on Scarlet and Violet and the Pokemon games after them.

As long as the next one is open world with multiplayer battles I’m all in.

The battle system wasn't made for multiplayer at all, that should be obvious by now

BUT I WANT POKÉMON MMORPG

dead game

If it’s single player how can it be dead?

It seems like going forwards, the new region game will be the main game for multiplayer and the other games will be more experimental single-player titles. It's probably a good thing, since Game Freak have a track record for never updating older releases to account for new Pokemon introduced in later games. And for people that just want to play multi-player, forcing them to buy a brand new game just because Game Freak can't be arsed to put out a patch sucks.

The point of the game is not the battles, it's completing the Pokedex. If you want a more in-depth battle system, just wait for SV.

just wait for gen 9, it will have those things and is actually open world. arceus is a different thing

>But it feels empty without gyms and online competition.
Thats not what all the shills have been saying from the beginning.

As others have said, wait for Scarlet and Violet. The most this game will get in the future is another update, but with GF's track record, we'll see Home compatibility and nothing more.

As an aside, I'm already excited for gen 9 and the starters looking better than the last 2 gens is a good sign.

Multiplayer seems very unlikely. Maybe another update with a quest or 2 that adds something minimal that will correlate to SV. Most likely Home support. but that is all

This is a side game user. You were supposed to have finished 3 months ago.

1. Legends isn't Open World
2. SV (a game the developers are saying IS open world will have more battles)
relax

They don't really look better, feels like you're just hyping it cuz your social media bros are too

They haven't even added Home support yet. You're delusional if you think it's getting more.

gen 8 starters are trash, these definitely are miles above. gen 7 had good first stages too though so you never know

>They don't really look better
Gen 8 starters are the worst in the franchise

Fuecoco looks retarded. The other two are mediocre at best.

Attached: Cheese.png (1186x1058, 929.78K)

PLA isn't an Open World. Just media said that because they saw a big map and OOOMG OPEN WURLD YUUUUUS!!

2- The game succeeded. I mean 6M sold the first week being ONLY ONE GAME are very good numbers.

3- At this point is very obvious that PLA was just a playground for the gameplay of SV, just lacking of the other features that regular pokémon games have.
Such as online battles.

Being a more simplified version of the project they have been working on since 2019

4- GameFreak has 3 teams in their studio. 1 does mainline games other does dlcs or remakes and the third one does experimental games like Legends.

Which was a glorified market testing.

5- Nobody confirmed on ANY GAMEPLAY that there are no Legends mechanics. And saying "Battle Pokémon to catch them" is not enought proof, because you can do that in PLA as well.