FUCKING KEK. RENTCUCKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!

Enjoy renting forever because home prices are not coming down. “People who are expecting home prices to suddenly start plummeting or to come down are probably in for a rude awakening,” According to Lendingtree. Supply is low and demand is going to continue to outpace supply. Blackstone and other corporations are not selling their residential rental properties either. FUCKING KEK. STAY RENTING

Here’s what that slowdown means for homebuyers.

Attached: mortgages.jpg (997x590, 102.77K)

>Quoting Lendingtree

Stopped reading there.

I live rent free in your head and in real life

>here's why
>not understanding title word capitalization
and you will nnneeeeeeeever get a job at the new york times HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

why is it slowing down?
because rates are up.
how to square lower affordability? prices go lower.
that's how prices are set, grow up.

You bought the top didn't you.

>buying the only asset that hasn't crashed
one has to be particularly retarded

God it's so delicious. I'm gonna get a second serving of rentcuck cope and tears after they told me I was going to be hung from a lamp post in the revolution of 2020. You can do nothing but lash out online.

>rates go up
>prices don't instantly go down due to relatively low churn rate of real estate
>niggerbrains think price will NEVER go down
many such cases

>Housing market is healthy, says increasingly nervous man for the tenth time this year.

when it "Crashes" (it won't) rates will be over 8% and rentcucks won't be affording the monthly payments

I raised my rentoid's rent substantially the other week. I told him that it's because I'm on a variable mortgage and interest rates are going up which is completely false. I'm on a fixed 2.1% and I'm using his money + other rentoids to save for a down-payment for the next house that I'll purchase and rent.

It's just that easy. KEK. Any other landlords want to share their rentcuck stories?

>Home Sales Decline to 70-Year Low, but Prices Continue to Reach New Highs
>By Stella Goldberg
>0 Comments

>"ohhh i-i-ityll crash alright!!...y-y-you guys can just w-wait and see!!"

Says the increasingly nervous 23 year old wagecuck still living at his mothers house in his childhood bedroom

Joke's on you I own a house and it's currently worth more than double what I paid. Doesn't change the fact that you aren't a real reporter and never will be.

Wow, stunning and brave.

Checked and Based. Keep milking those cucks for every spare dime that they might have. Fuck em. I raise rent every month I get the chance

If I won't have the chance to own a home in my life I will literally start killing people and simply take one, that's a quote

>Says the increasingly nervous 23 year old wagecuck still living at his mothers house in his childhood bedroom

Based. Keep stacking.

People generally don't sell their house unless they either have to or want to. So a cooling housing market usually just means less transaction volume rather than lower prices. The exception is when a significant portion of the market bought houses they couldn't afford via ARMs and lax lending standards, as in 2004-2007.

yea with houses I only buy and never sell. Still own my first apartment I bought for 190k in 2012. Now its worth $600,000 and I rent it to some wagecuck pussy millennial and his cunt girlfriend. $3500 a month goes into my pocket kek

>"houses" built out of plywood
do americucks really?

Renting is undoubtedly getting more difficult and there are less places available to rent than just a few years ago. I'm about to rent a place and the agent who showed me around was telling me he's never seen the market this busy and he has no idea how/when it's gonna end. I went to view a place a few weeks ago and by the next morning someone had already made an offer to by it. Landlords want impeccable tenants and you've got no chance of trying to lowball them. I'm paying 12 months up front to secure it. Until I have enough money to buy a house outright I won't even bother going the mortgage route. Until then a few years of renting won't hurt me.