Take me back

So many good memories

Attached: PSS_screen.png (320x240, 154.92K)

Yeah. I loved turning this shit on and having my game crash and lose all my progress.

Or when I would save the game in certain towns that the game didn't like and my whole save file would get wiped.

Such great memories. Why don't we get gens like Gen 5 and 6 anymore?

game freak really decided to replace the pss with this crap

Attached: 7B8957F3-E22A-467E-B64E-FB14A50AF41D.jpg (400x240, 35.21K)

Never had any of these issues. Take your meds, Alolabort.

game freak really decided to replace the PSS with this crap

Attached: 7B8957F3-E22A-467E-B64E-F(...).jpg.png (440x248, 125.97K)

You can't even upgrade your facilities
You have to talk to the npcs in hope they have something better for a ridiculous amount of points

Hey anons anyone here has tundra vivillon as their native in gen 6? I’d like an egg to hatch one in a normal pokeball for my living dex

Attached: 2853B166-081D-4089-ABA9-38D8F0F78CCA.png (512x512, 96.06K)

Here comes the Kalos defense force with the same exact list of lies for the 218472th time.

Can't we just have a thread rationally discussing Gen 6 without Kalosperm coming and shitting on every other game because people are critical about the one they grew up with?

XY was so much SOVL

Live player interaction was the best system since the Link Cable era.

>critical
lol. PSS never crashed the game. Lumiose City did, and that was patched out within a week.

Attached: Yveltal.jpg (1920x1080, 274.58K)

The PSS is still active, go online if you don't believe me

>harass random japs with requests
>birthday cakes
>encounter up o-powering people
Good times.

Actually I'm a retard. You couldn't send that one. Oh well.

Obviously it is. The 3DS era games will be active for a long time (especially USUM) because they are last ones to have all pokemon

Why are you putting Gen 5 in the same level as Gen 6? This feels really forced. I agree though that the PSS was good, probably the only good thing about XY unfortunately

BRING IT BAAAACK
Can't believe they managed the perfect online right from the start and then replace it with al*lan shit

>Why are you putting Gen 5 in the same level as Gen 6? This feels really forced.
Yeah ti was. Gen 5 is much worse than Gen 6. XY were amazing.

>Why are you putting Gen 5 in the same level as Gen 6?
probably because they're incredibly similar games.

I have one you can have (I believe it’s in a Pokeball) but it’s not my native- if you’d like it anyway that’s great, if not I understand, lemme know

Uh no? They're not similar at all. Is this another one of those discord memes? Gen 6 was a massive betrayal to everything Gen 5 did right. It was the antithesis to it. Gen 5 tried to take the series in a fresh new direction like a soft reboot and give it more substance. Gen 6 was just constant Kanto pandering, flashy gimmicks and a hollow everything else. It was the blueprint for every game that followed, it started all the problems that plauge nu-pokemon. To even insinuate that Gen 5 is in anyway comparable to 6 is just ridiculous and makes you seem like a shitposter. The only thing similar between them is that they're both pokemon generations, the big difference though is that one is good while the other is absolutely not

>Gen 5 tried to take the series in a fresh new direction
Yeah I loved the fresh new direction of beating 8 gyms and the elite four again.

The duality of man.

>that time a random girl from a SEA country tried to talk to me
The only time someone used game chat with me on this console.

>take me back
>when the entire service is still active and people still play the games
You could just boot it, you know. I started playing Triple Battles with Japanese players at 6:00 AM for me.

your mistake was assuming anyone here actually plays pokemon games.