If you used a legendary against a rival, gym leader, team admin, team boss, elite four, or champion...

If you used a legendary against a rival, gym leader, team admin, team boss, elite four, or champion, you didn't beat the game.

Attached: c - 1538326430868 - legendaries.png (1002x670, 85.35K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN PHIONE AND ARTICUNO

Sivally is so fucking weak that I'm practically handicapping myself when using it so fuck you.

Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma aren't Ultra Beasts.

same for pseudo legendary
and all fully evolved Pokemon
and not fully evolved with evolite
and I generally play with 6 lvl1 magikarp moded to not get exp

Black and White forced use of a legendary bros...we didn't beat the game according to some random guy in a random anime forum...

The only legendary I've ever used is Giratina because I thought it was badass when I was like 12. If that's not beating the game, so be it.

Just for you I'll use the cover legendary on my next playthrough.

they are, they just got acclimated to earth and became more normal pokemon-like. It's in the game, play it.

Base Necrozma isn't an Ultra Beast. Although you can make an argument for his forms.

It forces you to catch the Legendary, not use it. You can box it before the N battle if you want.

The Cosmog lines (and Solgaleo and Lunala, by extension) aren't Ultra Beasts, you're right.
Necrozma is a bit more complicated:

Attached: Necrozma.png (1126x246, 34.01K)

Technically they are if you go with the "Pokemon from another dimension that arrived via Ultra Wormhole", the main deal if i remember it right is that Necrozma and the OG Lunala and Solgaleo arrived on Alola way before the others. That said, No Beast Boost = not a UB is a much easier rule of thumb.

Watch them pull a BW2/SWSH and have you not be able to use it until postgame. Or a PLA where you can only get it when the rest of the dex is complete.

I think that situation is honestly pretty funny since while it is pretty good to use against N Ghethis Hydreigon will basically always. oneshot it if you try leading with it.

Silvally is really strong, it’s not good in Smogon OU because of the retarded length of games and no healing but it’s good enough for everything else.

Arcanine bros...

Attached: Cute Legendary.png (1024x659, 519.1K)

If you used ANY type of healing item in battle, you DID NOT beat the game legitimately.
>lmao so easy I just PP stalled X with 75 revives lmao pokemon is so easy
This is an objective fact.

as long as they aren't programmed to use at least one theirself

It's not good in BSS or VGC either

Battle facilties

What distinguishes Deoxys from other legendaries now that it can be caught in ORAS?