Why did we allow them to get away with this?

Why did we allow them to get away with this?

Attached: pkmn bdsp.jpg (1980x942, 312.81K)

Because we bought it anyway.

There is nothing we could do

Maybe you did faggot.

Who’s “we”? Any Forums has absolutely no influence on the franchise.

>50028132

Attached: boomerfag.png (2592x3834, 1.14M)

I didn't buy it or SwSh so I did my part.
It doesn't bother me for existing tho, it was probably only made to buy gamefreak time to add the finishing touches on PLA. I can just see gamefreak back in Early 2021 realizing they can't make the holiday release, so TPC phones up Ilca and tells them to make the cheapest, laziest, most copy pasted and rushed remake imaginable and then market it as "faithful" since the fans will eat that up. Seriously the first trailer makes the game look like it was in proper development for maybe a month at that point.

better remake than Orass

You shouldn't even joke like that

We?

Speaking as an ORAS hater, that's a laughable statement. At least ORAS actually tried to take the originals and make them into proper 3DS games by introducing new features like the Dex nav and soaring, expanding old features like secret bases and the Pokenav, and just generally tried to improve the games. Like, I didn't realize this till I played the original sapphire recently, but ORAS actually changed a lot of the teams of the random trainers to be slightly more interesting. Still LOADS of reasons to hate ORAS tho, but it certainly has it's fair share of major boons which is much MUCH more than I can say for BDSP.

I haven't paid for anything pokemon related since XY.

No

I had fun with them

Because they make Pokemon games and sell them?

>already bought used for less than half the price
What a fuckin failure

>better remake than Orass
better selling too

>What a fuckin failure

Attached: 1644087648169.png (754x770, 696.88K)

I wonder how many people only bought it to get darkrai in legends like i did

I got it to shiny Hunt Arceus yes I am autistic as fuck

>Faggots actually bought this
This Franchise is Doomed

I guess it's similar levels of autism
Can't really blame you since it's the first time we can shiny hunt him