Collectively filters Any Forums in 2002

>Collectively filters Any Forums in 2002

Attached: ibiubil.jpg (884x802, 205.85K)

This board is full of casuals and normies who want everything handed to them and don't like having to explore or put effort into obtaining anything in games. They're probably all the types of people who hate Elden Ring and put it down after less than an hour because they couldn't figure out what to do or where to go.

So, I always wondered, the actual encounter is based on the tile I'm on or the tile the fishing rod is aimed at?

this image doesnt explain itself

le hard to catch ugly fish mon because I desperately want to fuck the sexy evolution mon

the tile the rod is aimed at
the best fishing tiles for Feebas after you changed the trendy phrase
>he never invested himself on getting a tanky Gyarados
gay

How long did it take people to figure out how to catch it? Or did some players guide just give it away?

it was a trial and error thing way back in the early 2000s that was passed on through internet forums. By 2009, there were youtube tutorials on where to get them via certain phrases

>feebashit
grade a autism

>YOU CAN'T INVEST TIME AND EFFORT AS A KID ON SOMETHING......IT'S WRONG MMMKAY
Grade A argument retard

>as a kid
>a kid
>kid
user..... i have bad news for you....

I actually did most of those back then.Hell, seeing the hidden part of Safari Zone where Heracross existed was a highlight back then

feebas isnt even hard to find in gen 3. i've done it twice, and twice in gen 4 as well which is harder

I tried fishing for Feebas a few months ago because I'd never tried it. Ended up finding a shiny Magikarp after like 3 encounters and figured that was good enough for me.

2003, you mean? Unless most people here are Japanese?

I have not caught feebas yet
Not in rse, dppt or oras

>or oras
It's literally just fishing around a rock at nighttime. How is that hard in any way?

Or under the bridge.

Attached: Feebas.png (976x476, 397.4K)

How could you guess that you have to fish on specific tiles based on how far you are in the game without any game info or hint?

Cryptic needle-in-a-haystack bullshit does not equate to challenge you fucking tard.

Isn't there a Fisherman on the route who gives you a vague idea about Feebas?
Either way it's more than clear it was a tactic to sell strategy guides only for you to find out "we don't know which spot it'll be for you either, good fucking luck".