That fucking downgrade from seinen to kodomo

>That fucking downgrade from seinen to kodomo

Attached: 972B473B-DD2A-42DD-BCB1-040B81E57931.jpg (2048x2048, 279.49K)

>seinen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

soft seinen, yes

It was always a kodomo anime

hard cope LMAO

Soft Shonen, maybe.

No such thing, it either is seinen or it isn't. It's a demographic, not a genre.

Seinen = Aimed at adult men
Shonen = Aimed at boys between 12 and 18
Kodomo (what Pokemon is) = Aimed at kids of both genders 10 and under

XY was aimed at adults exclusively, it was a seinen

anipoke sisters they're laughing at us again

I miss XY

How tf is it a downgrade? The new art style makes their faces naturally rounder and the shape of the eyes looked less generic following Ken Sugimori's direction.

I miss XY

>XY was aimed at adults exclusively
Take meds.

XY(Z) was shounen, not seinen, then the series went back to its roots.

>seinen
I wish this was bait, but you seem sadly very serious about that lol. A show certainly doesn't suddenly change its demographic because they add a badly done love side plot and strip off the last charm the main character had. Not surprised that people that are still stuck in their edgy teen phase way past their 20s (e.g. visibly a portion of the still active XY fanbase) would think that though.

No, it was for kids

based

Is this what schizophrenia looks like

Shonen is aimed at manchildren from age 15 to 35.

>The absolute town of Ashnime schizos
Never change Any Forums

Holy fuck, I'd understand if you said that about the manga A LITTLE BIT but ashnime?

>They became more fuckable
What the fuck

The word shonen literally means "young boy"

OP has not watched the anime live and seen the commercials that air during anipoke on Japanese TV. They make it clear who the target audience is, one of the regular ads is for Lego Friends for example.

Nah, it was the most childish Pokemon series of all. Made just for teens who believe they're mature because there's a pair of Naruto shit-like action scenes.