I need help guys

I just came into $54, 414, 788.38 and I need to know what to it. I've never has anywhere near this kind of money. Don't ask me where it came From. I'm also interested investing into some small business start up ideas you might have.

Attached: 1655335762684.jpg (245x206, 8.79K)

buy a lot of kneepads

For all the ladies? I agree but they can supply their own I'll just pay them a bit extra.

buy as much monero as you can, rest into ether and let it sleep in tornado

Really all into crypto? Id like some good passive income off of it. I want to make sure I'm comfy and then risk a bunch of it.

buy monero and eth, tornado eth.
Live life without any worries, god speed user

Attached: 1656099425075.jpg (862x655, 66.37K)

I hear Celsius, Nexo and Coinflex are great options.

just learn to trade and use like 10% of it and risk 1-2% per trade, thats the patrician way
im currently grinding out 20% a month off 100k trading account, but i spent years learning, do your research, hell why do you even want to make more

You can put that shit to earn interest on stables (safe and not some shady shit) crypto and some stocks.

Any rewards for financial advice? I've worked previously with some anons here but i need to know what kind of investments you want to do and how i can help.

Shit ton of Monero to get into the citadel, however much you want into BTC and ETH, and the rest into boring ETFs like BRK, VTI, SPY, etc. Get a financial adviser, maybe two.

Yeah and I just became the world's first trillionaire. Post proof you retard.

How does one even move that much money into crypto?

Also i have some startup ideas on emerging countries (SEA/Europe/South America) so if you are serious we can work together.

Obviously cash it all out and bury a majority out in the woods so the bank cant leech off of it, duh.

Yeah I just want to have some kind of idea before I talk to any of those guys. They are all just seeing green and keep saying I need to move my money fast become I'm losing "so much" just having it sit in a bank right now. The bank won't leave my alone either. It's actually way more stressful than I thought to have money.

It's time to buy the real opportunity for the moonshot. Put all of your money in Internet Computer and BigTiddyGothGF.

Attached: 1638937276455.jpg (516x484, 191.38K)

>BigTiddyGothGF
I feel like I should be balls deep into this..

CEX only I think.
Binance has limit to 50 BTC. More than that and you have to go through additional checks.

CEX and OTC.

If you have problems with getting the account verified or don't want to be NYC cucked is easy to evade.

Radom Network

monero is going to be banned in most of the nation unless you planning to buy some drugs

you can buy low caps instead like lox network and fwt and plug, lox is working on combating mobile theft.

>Monero banned
>IRS still has their pitiful bounty

Attached: 7CEDB33E-DC38-4F3F-B31F-877F1D430F2A.jpg (500x425, 37.71K)

opps just one thing there are billions of devices.

i have a start up ive been working on for about 9 months now jakemalon590 gmail

Buy a warehouse in Oklahoma and start growing pot

do they making a hybrid blockchain for the same, I think I read about oh xrpl magazine.