Incredibly flamboyant twink homo

>incredibly flamboyant twink homo
>fairy type gym leader
I’m not super politically correct but isn’t that kinda problematic/bigoted?

Attached: B2F8FB2E-9AFC-478C-B437-BE3B9BECED98.jpg (712x949, 67.55K)

Bede is straight

Bede is based

Bede is homophobic

>Projecting this hard

bruh just look at him. I’m not even gay but he just looks like he’s asking to be bent over.

>Projecting this hard

Shit all of you bitches are right

That's why Psychic Bede is better and more fuckable

IDK
What he deserves though is to have his pants pulled down and have his gay faggot micropenis shown to the public to see what a little bitchboy he is.

Femboys all have 8 inch cocks. This is fact.

43% yourself

Bede solely exists to disprove this theory. Punch his sissy faggot balls and laugh at his 1 inch wonder.

not projecting, he's just so fuckable

Valerie and Opal are both great representatives of the fairy type. It'd be great to have a guy to represent the unnerving fae aesthetic.

Attached: dc1518298fa1223cae27145e2ff7bcbe.jpg (722x1000, 211.19K)

Hehis : The Discord Pokemon
Normal-Electric type
Has no skills or good points in particular. Most hehis spend their days browsing social media aimlessly. All male.
-> Level 18 while holding HRT
Sheher : The Mutilated Pokemon
Poison-Fairy Type
Its ability is Dilation, which causes sheher to lose a portion of HP every turn. Unable to learn any moves except Attract, Swallow, Draining Kiss, and Self-Destruct, and all moves except self destruct automatically fail when used. All male as well.
->41% chance to randomly evolve when leveling up holding an Escape Rope
Waswere : The Real Woman Pokemon
Ghost-Rock Type
Despite Hehis trying so hard to evolve into Sheher, it’s estimated that nearly half of them evolve into Waswere right after. Although nothing is left of the old Pokemon but bones the skeletal structures are clearly male.

I thought Bede was an old lady at first. Then he ultimately ends up taking over for an old lady. Pottery

Why would that be problematic? Tell me you've never met an actual gay person without telling me

I like Bede. I wish death on Avery because he replaced Klara.

Attached: 甜菜 好 咸 坏.png (515x330, 229.79K)

if he speaks with a lisp and hits on the male players maybe
but twinks need representation too
you remember how hispanics weren't upset over speedy gonzales? they just liked seeing someone like them getting the spotlight
also the japaneeses suck at cultural subtlety, they come off as assholes even when they are trying to be inclusive

He was groomed by long nose woman

Attached: pokemon-sword-shield-opal-pink-120319.jpg (930x523, 62.19K)

Why is this board so obsessed with sexuality and gender? Even the commies I know don't talk about this shit as much as the freaks on Any Forums.