Will you be picking Scarlet or Violet?

Will you be picking Scarlet or Violet?

Attached: 1646349682497.jpg (768x1024, 95.38K)

Scarlet

Depends on legendary

Probably Scarlet but it really will depend on the exclusives and legendaries, I did Shield for SwSh and i don't regret it even with how MOGGED Zamazenta ended up being, that 90% of players picked Sword just meant i had really easy time making good trades in the early days. but if they do something like Dynamax Adventures/Ultra Wormholes/Mirage for DLC i wouldn't mind having the "Version 1" set for variation since i got the "Version 2" set in Shield.

Scarlet for me, Violet for the wife.
She likes purple.

lmao gay

Scarlet, because red is my favorite color.

We know 0 about either versions of the game so I don’t know. I’m hoping Scaret will have nicer things compared Violet because I do like red.

The protagonists looking like 8 year olds just makes it much harder for me to get either. I don't know why they designed the protags to look this distasteful. Just not getting either.

You are a pedophile

> the protags to look this distasteful
the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1648142539844.png (2360x1640, 736.12K)

How the fuck am I a pedophile? I just like the characters I'm playing to be less bland. These kids are just bland. First gen a character design is preventing me from playing a Pokemon game.

You're sitting here complaining about bland children being the reason you cannot purchase this game. You only like your kiddos spicy. That's sounds pretty pedo to me

I like the character I'm playing have some flare. Doesn't matter if its a kid or not. If these kids were extra stylised, I'd not have given a fuck. These are worse than DP Lucas.

c-cute..

Depends on the exclusives.

And usually I tend to pick the one that has Sableye.

>DP Lucas
what the FUCK bro. Lucas is WAY too young for that, you sick degenerate fuck

Attached: lucas.png (200x300, 64.55K)

sure zoomie, that's exactly what I said. I don't really have the energy to bite your bait.

I always pick the red version, so probably Scarlet, but i'm waiting for the legendaries. I have a lot of friends who play Pokémon so i don't care much about exclusives anyway.

Whichever one has cuter girls again last time it was Sword probably Scarlet since it's the "boy" version

Neither will have cute girls because everyone will have that weird facial design.