This thing looks stupid and who ever drew it should be thrown off a cliff...

This thing looks stupid and who ever drew it should be thrown off a cliff, if you like it you should also be thrown off a cliff.

Attached: latest[1].png (1566x881, 1.85M)

Is it popular?

>if you like it you should also be thrown off a cliff
I like Druddigon more than Garchomp.

Based

I thought it looked stupid until I read your post, now I'm obligated to say I like it.

And yet a dragon, unlike ChariTURD :)

I like it and the fisting picture further developed my appreciation for it.

This thing looks cool and who ever drew it should be fucking op's ass, if you hate it you should also be fucking op's huge asshole.

>says it looks stupid
>posts a picture of it looking awesome
what did he mean by this?

The only gripe j really have with this design is the weak looking wings. I guess its not flying type anyway though

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11.87K)

I agree. Wings usually compliment a dragon very nicely, but with Druddigon you can barely tell it has wings

nah you should

The dex actually says that it does not use its wings for flying/only to gather sunlight.

It doesn't use its wings to fly anyway.

The stupid thing about this Pokemon is it's never available in a way that would make you really use it and has zero unique features for competitive, I thought about trying to use it in ranked because I'd never seen it before and after looking into it concluded it does absolutely nothing unique.

Druddigon is redeemed in fanart

I see this as a Unova hater

Attached: druddigon_by_leashe-d3pvdrr & druddigon_by_ruth_tay-d464qj8.png (1063x1776, 2.65M)

Like it a lot. Deserve better.

Attached: 1639396738933.jpg (1000x857, 364.51K)

Druddigon is pretty unique in comp though, it just lacks the stats and recovery to be used among better pokemon

Great design I like it

It's me. I drew it.

Attached: pbg.png (356x435, 277.47K)

I hate new gen but I don’t actually mind this one