They hated him because he told them the truth

>They hated him because he told them the truth

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 19.68K)

verlis?

no they hated him cause he was a disgraced DeviantArt artist with a dog collar

And yet, he was the only one to see that emperor had no clothes.

2/10 too much RP in that dialogue

Fuck off verlis

You certainly have an informed opinion totally not someone else's. I didn't even buy the game.

Youtube shifted towards being more personality driven...his toxic behaviour and lack of dignity made him the cringy TLC show of Youtube.

Somehow this dogfucker is right

It's the worst pokemon game because it's nothing like a pokemon game.

Bump. I know this thread still has some life in it.

Yeah I'm sorry. I unironically got too cocky...

They hate him for fucking his dog

The pokemon community needs someone like Verlisify because he is able to speak for everyone who doesnt have a voice in hopes of making pokemon step their game up in making these lack luster games like this Arceus game which honestly shouldve just been a Mobile Based Game. Too many content creators praise everything about pokemon but behind close doors they complain about it but not on stream because they want to play the im always positive BS in front of the camera lol. Thank You Verlisify for at least being transparent and honest about your views some are bad some are good but at least its real so keep it up and be that Vigilante in the pokemon community who would rather play a good game than fall in line for some BS like this that is being released

"him"? That attention whore goes with it. Can't be a "him" cause it is not a person.

I don't pay attention to eceleb drama, why do people hate verlisify?
>inb4 hes a furry
Whilst that's a valid reason, half the poketubers are furries and the other half are in denial. What makes him special?

Dogfucker

Attached: Good vs Bad.jpg (717x410, 65.13K)

>posting reviewbomb: the site
>when it knowingly got attacked by spics and newfags following pokebarneyfag
Thats dumber than those femcels from twitter that try to raid Any Forums then get triggered and shit themselves in anger over Waifuchads not being gay and puritan pussies, just saying, only newfags will bite it

Meds

Damn immediately the coomer outs itself