Keep sexualizing Pokémon

Keep sexualizing Pokémon

Attached: Malamar.png (642x600, 174.37K)

>uses Sith mind control
You will commit sexual relations with your Pokémons

Attached: mindtrick.jpg (200x200, 5.93K)

Welp, looks like I'm banging the both of you.

*unzips pants*

No.

Yes.

Attached: e89cd9825c27730836df2db3277c47be2c31d36a_hq.gif (500x280, 1012.16K)

Attached: 1643303597202.png (270x270, 42.2K)

why was it so evil?

Stop sexualizing children's characters.
Because it's a malamar, and being evil is what malamars do.

No Pokemon is evil

Galarian Moltres is the Malevolent Pokémon. And some Ghost-type Pokémon like Gengar, Froslass, Honedge, and Jellicent actively murder humans.

That's what they want you to think...

I would still fuck a Frosslass, evil or not.

t. Scizor

>The pokemon is not aroused
>But contrary means it is aroused

Attached: d79add18e840bb687b56eace2c078b56--spongebob-episodes-patrick-obrian.jpg (736x552, 50.91K)

>being aroused by something by pretending to hate it
yep. there's a few fetishes that fir that description.

beaked_octopus_copypasta.txt

The anime showed malamar being good and helping stop the evil malamars.

God I wish there was more good stuff of Malamar on male trainers.

Attached: 992010dc8fe6367ed3837ea8df74421d.jpg (697x948, 354.31K)

I've always seen Pokémon like animals, no right or wrong, just doing what their nature tells them to do and to survive.
Unless they're smart and able to comprehend human morals and yet still choose to do deeds we consider "wrong". Then yeah, they're evil.

They don't like to portray species as being evil. And they almost never show that side of Pokémon. They would rather portray Gengar as a big, cute cuddly buddy than a creature that goes around killing people.

Even in Arceus where Pokémon are shown to be less cuddly and actually be willing to tear you apart it's never portrayed as an evil thing, just wild creatures acting like wild creatures. The game portrays Kamado grudge against Pokémon as misguided even if it's heavily implied he lost his family, or at least his wife, during the wild Pokémon attack in his village. The clans also respect wild Pokémon even if they would like to expand beyond their villages. Of course Pokémon isn't Monster Hunter so while they're willing to show a little bit of the Pokémon more feral side they're still going to portray them as friendly because you are not hunting them and they're meant to be your cute little pet you use for battle. Case in point the woman at the pastures mentioning that Pokémon want to be friendly because they're not breaking out of the pastures, or some of the side quest in the game. The perfect example is the drifloon quest where it almost snatches one of the kids but later on the story you see a kid in the village with a drifloon partner, showing that they can be friendly little creatures too

Attached: 20220326_093210.jpg (1065x571, 111.49K)

Meds