People complain about new Pokemon designs...

People complain about new Pokemon designs, but pic related is the faggot shit that comes out of the fanbase's workshop when given power.

Attached: EYJSGKKWoAUPiGL[1].png (640x640, 175.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-27-final-product.3665917/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a good design, I like it. Color scheme isn't amazing but it doesn't look outright ugly either. It's fundamentally good.
Anyway fakemon thread, pic rel is one of my top favorites.

Attached: fakemon snake pit.png (1024x597, 659.71K)

The style is nothing like Pokemon but I like the design.

Astrolotl is based.

fan artists really need to learn what pokemon look like before they waste time drawing these shitty designs and calling them fakemon.

Astrolotl is unbased because it gypped us out of a precious marshmallow dino.
Three votes. Astrolotl won by THREE votes (75-72). I'm still pissed at how CAP27 ended with everyone bending over for Quanyails and this thing getting Toxic for no fucking reason.

Attached: P Astrolotl-Smores.png (1549x1804, 1.05M)

Fan artist designs are objectively better, because fan artists care about all their fakemon while Game Freak ruins Pokémon to make CHARIZARD look better.

You would think that Gamefreak of all people would also take this advice, but apparently not.

Is this a falseflag thread trying to make fakemon look bad?

I agree, I notice they by and large only rarely are actually taking design cues from real Pokemon

nah you are

That doesn't even make sense

nah you don't

HOLY SHIT! I want that on my team. I know it will be slow as fuck, but i don't care!

At like this, but it need to be more stylized

It was the runner-up design for the same contest as Astrolotl (Smogon's CAP27), so they would have used the same stats: 108/108/74/92/64/114.
You're reading that right. 114 base speed.

no u

Attached: fan1.jpg (654x511, 79.59K)

>pic related is the faggot shit that comes out of the fanbase's workshop when given power
Can you explain? I am dumb and don't know what is it.

smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-27-final-product.3665917/

What's wrong with this? Apart from looking like a digimon