/shw/ Shiny Hunt Weekend

Cameron Edition

>What are currently you hunting?

>How are you hunting it?

>Previous successes?

>Have you ever failed a shiny, do you wish to reclaim it?

Useful Links

>Encounter Calculator (Up to Gen 7)
github.com/AngefloSH/PokemonEncCalc/releases

>Catch Rate Calculator
dragonflycave.com/calculators/gen-iii-iv-catch-rate

>Encounter Trackers

>IOS & Google Play - Pokétch: Shiny Counter
apps.apple.com/us/app/pokétch-shiny-counter/id1438600685
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poketch.app&hl=en_US&gl=US
>Browser Based Shiny Tracker
shinytrack.night.coffee/

>Gen 2 Shiny Breeding Guide
noseclub.bluwiikoon.art/gscshinyeggs.shtml

>Gen 2 DV Calculator
psypokes.com/gsc/dv.php

Previous Thread:

Attached: Cameron Edition.png (765x576, 61.97K)

feebas
>How are you hunting it?
fishing in ORAS
>Previous successes?
got a male last night
no

Attached: feebasoras.jpg (1600x654, 193.62K)

Have been hunting for the shiny Tyrantrum only to realize I don't have access to 5 star raids until I progress to a certain point in the game. I've see conflicting information stating that 5 star raids unlock at the 7th badge and the 8th badge. Does anybody know exactly when you can access the 5 star raids?

Not sure, I do know that once you become Champion you will now only find 3, 4 and 5 stars raids (no longer 1 & 2s)

Wait did you actually just give up on BDSP?

Turtwig in BDSP
>How are you hunting it?
Soft Resets
>Previous successes?
I started hunting Zapdos last night on my Yellow version while hunting BDSP on the side (2 months at this point) and got the Zapdos in ~300 resets.
I've only failed a shiny drowzee by not knowing what shinies were when I was a kid playing Gold for the first time, but I don't care about Drowzee

Attached: ZAPDOS.jpg (2287x2055, 330.91K)

Failed a shiny Petilil in White when it killed my team while trying to catch it; reclaimed it a few months ago in Moon via SOS

Thanks. I just got the 5th badge, so if the 5 stars raids were unlocked after the 7th badge I could probably manage that before the 27th when the event ends. But due to a busy weekend, I don't think the 8th badge is possible for me before Sunday. No shiny Tyrantrum for me. I wonder if the event stays active after the 27th as long as you don't connect to the internet?

Nosepass or Swinub/Piloswine
>How are you hunting it?
PLA massive outbreaks (No shiny charm)
>Previous successes?
Random Abomasnow in the wild and Hisui Zorua on massive outbreak.
Also a Pinsir on random grass encounter during my first hours on Pokemon Wilds (Does fan-games count?)
Some random Kriketot on PLA, but it reapeared soon.

i couldn't help myself, hatching was so grating after a while that i craved something that required a little more focus

once i get a female feebas i'll super train it and have it sweep gen 6/7/maybe 8

Forgot to share pic

Attached: imagen_2022-03-26_054424.png (1129x608, 147.2K)

sableye in oras/dracovish in shield
>How are you hunting it?
5% hordes for sableye, fossil resets for dracovish, only 3 zubat and 2 aron so far but i feel i'm gonna be phasing on a lot more.
>Previous successes?
torchic in oras
only recent fails i remember are deliberate since i probably have the entire line in that game but most recent accidental was a geodude in soul silver using explosion (though i already had one geodude and 4 graveler just from trying to go for teddiursa so i didn't give a shit).

Legendaries in dmax adventures

>How are you hunting it?
Dmax adventures

>Previous successes?
Haven't gotten any legendaries yet but have gotten Togetic, Sceptile, Klinklang, Barbaracle, Metang, and Sealeo so far.

Also got pic related after 400 resets, she's so pretty.

I've only ever gotten shinies from MM, PLA or dmax so not really.

Attached: cutie.jpg (1280x720, 104.81K)

I have an extra I could give to you if you don't get it by the cut off date

Really? I'd appreciate that, however the only shiny I have to offer in return would be a shiny Eevee which I'm pretty sure is hacked.

Reminder that shiny hunting is extraordinarily cringe.

don't care. still hunting

Attached: 2021-08-20_16-44-42.389_top.png (400x240, 161.53K)

that's a FEMALE right user?

Attached: buckbreak.jpg (740x987, 133.5K)

I don't need anything in return. I can try to timeskip around a bit to try and find a den if you'd rather have the OT be your name instead of mine. Either way is cool with me.

Shiny Hunting Bdsp's Arceus to continue the the lineup of shiny Legends/ Mythics sans roaming Legends. Lost count at around 1100 and just now been using the Shiny Tracker link. i'll probably do another 200 SRs then call it a night.

here, I found a shiny den in like 3 skips lol so I can set up a link code if/when you're ready so you can hop in and get it.

Treecko in ORAS, yveltal
>How are you hunting it?
SRs, and I stopped at 10k to tonight. It might reach most encounters ive ever done at this rate. and DA for yveltal
>Previous successes?
Latias in DA, have got some random ones from there as well
Dusclops in Ruby, Curse is such a great move. It would be great to reclaim that someday

Attached: 20220326_014252.jpg (1111x528, 311.37K)