/WWWG/-What Went Wrong General

We figure out what wrong.

Relevant Links:
youtube.com/watch?v=_lejqf9otog
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/314257-pokemon-legends-arceus/79583946
youtube.com/watch?v=Qpytw3MWf9s
howlongtobeat.com/game?id=89107

Previous thread:

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-213426_Twitch.jpg (720x362, 100.05K)

It's a beta test for Gen 9. It fulfilled its purpose.

Good riddance

Trying to hard

Is this the new "how embarrassing"? Is it the same person? I haven't seen that in a while now that I think of it.

I can't beat the Arceus fight at the end. Do not buy

>Posters: 3

>"people" on Any Forums will try to convince you that PLA is somehow worse than Kalos or Galar with a straight face
Pathetic display desu

Attached: 1644734169312.gif (585x700, 325.22K)

You're really trying to force this narrative aren't you?

you were born
/thread

What went wrong? Nothing. If I want to play it I can borrow it from a friend in town, and he says he enjoys it a lot. Everything went right.

PLA is the worst game in the series

Haven't bought it, haven't played it

I was put off by all the Hisui designs being trash except Decidueye and Enamorous

Also hated the idea that the game is based around catching, when catching is a means to an ends and never meant to be anything more than that, in terms of a mechanic

No PVP and very few trainer battles

No expansion of traversal mechanics---flying gyarados yet you can't ride on one in the air

I think "tech demo" and "beta test" are accurate descriptors for the gameplay, whose loop I heard is catching multiples of the same mons over and over again

>whose loop I heard is catching mons over and over again
That's a huge oversimplification. Even if you're going for the complete dex entry you can just catch 1 or 2 of a pokemon, train 1 a few levels to use the right moves, then evolve it for your ten points easy. sometimes you can even catch in specific ways and skip the move usage. Catching more than 1-3 is only for perfect dex entries, and by then you can just toss balls at a few groups of wild ones to get it done quickly.

If you want to perfect a dex entry, you have to do more than chuck balls at the mon.

Attached: wise sage.png (627x764, 156.34K)

>liking enamorous
holy fucking yikes

>He likes Enamorus
I can sort of see the appeal of its genie form, but the stupid turtle form is bafflingly ugly

Retard.

yeah
also forgot to highlight Zorua and Zoroark as good

>linking the furfag
Lol lemme just go inject some mons while you seethe.