WHEN WILL SMOGON ADD THEM?

I need to update my Natdex teams lol

Attached: screen.png (961x620, 643.63K)

Idk go ask them

>rock-type pokémon that isn't tyranitar
Fake and gay.

Never, CHARIZARD isn't in Legends so Legends-only mons don't get to be in NatDex.

>50024561
schizophrenia

>fanfic meta

When SV comes out, because their movepools are too limited currently.

Yes it is.

Why? Just because they don't know how these moves would work with the system of previous games? Victory Dance is literally Quiver Dance but for the physical part

Partially that. Boosting moves work differently, and there are new effects not in Sword & Shield.
But what I meant was the lack of moves in the new Pokemon. There's so many important staples like Earthquake that are just flat-out absent in PLA, and it would be too speculative to give them those moves early because Gamefreak is occasionally retarded with learnsets. Tapu (Lele and Fini getting Play Rough, but not Koko or Bulu).

What is Smogon?

Koffing in German.

Why did Smogon name themselves after Koffing, of all things? It's not even good in battle.

hey Verlis nice to see you on this early

Who decided that?

Why not?

Koffing was an unofficial mascot of competitive pokemon in the old days, sites like Azure Heights used him as their mascots

I want that Normal / Ghost bitch and bear to die.

? post elo

elo.
Now what?

To be fair Ursaluna already has a ground type CC.

Obviously for the cross-gen evos it's no big deal, because Ursaluna gets all of Ursaring's moves.
But for something like H-Zoroark, its special Normal STAB is Hyper Beam because Hyper Voice doesn't exist in PLA. It'd be all speculative.

>Gamefreak is occasionally retarded with learnsets. Tapu (Lele and Fini getting Play Rough, but not Koko or Bulu).
you said it and this hasn't affected the competitive. I bet Ursaluna won't learn Earthquake for obvious reasons lol . So, do you want to say that they needs more Status moves than just Calm Mind, Bulk Up, etc to work well in the meta-game?