It’s unacceptable that this isn’t updated and released yet. What THE FUCK is going on over at GameFreak/ILCA...

It’s unacceptable that this isn’t updated and released yet. What THE FUCK is going on over at GameFreak/ILCA? What the fuck am I paying $15 for?

Attached: E9D6ACE3-C549-43C7-9048-57CB23F28EA7.jpg (828x544, 313.26K)

>What the fuck am I paying $15 for?
For the modicum of happiness your digital pets bring you, paypig cuck.

they were very transparent about what HOME was all about, and you were still dumb enough to buy in in spite of that?

i hope you're not expecting any sympathy from the rest of us

I laugh when I think how 8th generation is just about over, and HOME compatibility still isn't %100.

Does pkhex support all these games?

Yes

Spoken like a true tranny. Imagine cucking yourself out of the enjoyment of transferring Pokémon, which only needed an app recently

I can give a fuck about dexcut, I just want to take my ribbon mons to BDSP

Trannies live in your head. You are coping with having paid for a service you shouldn't have. You cling to imaginary creatures when you have nothing else.
>verification not required

You project, yet you must dilatey

What the fuck are you doing on this board if you don't care about digital creatures?

He’s probably a fucking wannabe animal fucker freak

I just want an actual fucking date even just a fucking month would be enough not just fucking “2022”

Like even if you tell me december 2022 i would be at peace coping hoping that maybe it means the update will include gen 9 too

Attached: 40A90831-3D2A-4056-86BA-E8675161F9C8.jpg (1080x1080, 71.06K)

>Have entire app that requires subscription to transfer your pokemon to different games
>Dexcut so now you're just paying to store and look at them
Bravo

No hard evidence here, but after Pokémon Bank’s launched crashed shit bad on Christmas 2013, I get the feelings they never want to announce specific dates for this stuff again to avoid that sort of thing. The infrastructure is way better now than some janky pre-profile 3DS stuff, but I get the feeling they don’t want to chance shit on this.

Is there not a free fan made way to store Pokémon like GrimVault or TQVault for items for those games? You would think that would be priority number one these days.

This is my Pokémon HOME.

I have it set to automatically load up my "home" file and I can easily transfer Pokémon between every game in the series. I also have it automatically backed up to the cloud.

I also have my Switch save files synced automatically between Ryujinx and yuzu via a batch script, so that I can seamlessly switch between the two.

All it needs is a GTS/Wonder Trade mod and some ways to play with your Pokémon, like Ranch or Poké Pelago.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f52426355616e4a2e706e67.png (763x437, 158.07K)

To add to this, my 3DS is hacked and I use an R4 on my DS, so all I need to do to transfer Pokémon around is take out the SD card and plug it into my laptop where I can access the saves. No online connectivity bullshit.

And no, I will never ever buy that shitty overpriced Android tablet. Once a piratechad, always a piratechad.

Based

Imaginary creatures. Like the transsexuals you all ate obsessed with.

You were always paying for fucking nothing cuck

I do find it kind of weird that they always have Bank/Home compatibility come waaay after launch. Have they given any reason for this?