I am holding $2k worth of BAT baggies

At what point should I just give up?

Attached: JUST maccas.jpg (513x525, 51.99K)

If it doesn’t blow the fuck up in the next bull cycle it’s fucked and bat baggies will have a mass necking on Brave talk live

Next cycle was THIS cycle. It's over batbros.

did you buy it or earn it by using Brave?
if the former, you're retarded and should have bought something else
if the latter, you're retarded and should have sold it for something else

Attached: 1656286338739.png (384x383, 145.23K)

You mean the whole bear market gainer thing? It will probably keep gaining against the market, but the real test will be whether it can keep growing in the next bull. It’s a big and very risky wildcard at this point.

Should've given up a year ago

You're going to be left crying and feeling like a loser with this shit.
Be smart to cut out, and put your money in something that has actual potential to make you money

Attached: VINU.png (2138x794, 2.26M)

A dedicated FUD thread. Oh joy.

Excuse me while I go buy another 10k based off this shit alone.

Attached: 1324123474.jpg (608x1080, 273.67K)

this. literally just keep buying it? will it go a little lower during the bear market? ehh, maybe. if it does, great. buy more. 60m users with a search engine exploding in popularity thats about to get BAT ads on it, along with a ton of other BAT utility from the wallet side being added. oh and they actually started their marketing campaign.

remind me what the market cap of this is again, $500m? its literally fucking nothing lol. even the most die hard of batties will look back on this as a huge missed opportunity because they didnt buy more.

Attached: 1617984317463.jpg (905x910, 79.42K)

I'm already regretting not buying more. I had to go and buy 10 acres last month. Wiped out a lot of the liquidity that I could have used to get more BAT. But, haven't sold a single coin. Only kept stacking with what I could.

Gonna have to be satisfied with about 170k I guess.

>Gonna have to be satisfied with about 170k I guess.
you could easily round up to 200k, especially if it goes back under 30c.

I'm still scooping up cheapies. BAT will be ~$20 by end of year minimum

Realistically, BAT should be a top 20 crypto because it actually gets used.

Not in a bear market with fear on full blast 24/7

Come home, white man, FTM is here to make you rich

I'm bearish on BAT in the long haul, but it has enough of a foothold to ride the next pump up to a new ATH before eventually failing tbdesu

Cope.

> June 2017, $0.28
> June 2022, struggling to stay above $0.30
BATTies got scammed

Attached: 2017b.png (400x364, 78.94K)

For what?

BTC is down 70% from ATH with no blow off top
BAT is down 80% from a blow off top. What is between BTC and BAT assuming worst case scenario of buying tops?

Serious question.

No it's not worth it, it's never been worth it. It's only worth swing trading, if you're good at that, which you probably aren't.

All it's done since it launched is bleed against Bitcoin, some variability sure, but only down in the long term.

Get help

User count has done a 60x while the price has done nothing, more users and ads have no effect.

I have conviction that it will eventually be directly correlated minute to minute 24/7 365 worldwide and beyond

Attached: 46BB3951-A1EC-459C-8A30-370B843853F1.jpg (1773x1773, 856.95K)

cant believe Any Forums got its hands on BAT and now its fucked