/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Azumarill (April 8)

>Current
- Duraludon has released!
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous Thread:

Attached: blasthands.jpg (960x720, 71.96K)

will they ever nerf/buff held items?

>standard
>1 of 2 games has owl or gengar in my team
>sometimes it's both
FUCK YOU

They should but if they were going to they would’ve already. Enjoy using the same 3-5 items and the rest being useless for the rest of the games life

They've nerfed score shield before iirc.

So what's the second new pokemon? Doesn't look like Jirachi, who else was on the leak?

>enemy team is 50%+ winrate
>my team has 2 sub50% winrate
we won but cmon what the fuck is this bullshit

what second new pokemon

how do even buff leftovers or aeos cookie

We have literally no idea and won't until sometime after Azumarill releases.

Someone should make those hands blue.

Jirachi was always more likely to be an event map thing instead of a playable pokemon

nah too balance atm it's not like people only use 5ish items unless a mon needs specific crit items to function at all...

Cookie will always be garbo so long as defenders mean literally nothing to the state of the game majority of the time, the HP gain doesn't justify using it over BB and SS being used to give you a massive HP boost right away.
Leftovers will always be dogshit if it keeps having the recovery "outside of combat" which barely happens when you should be farming if you aren't trying to score or take objectives/fighting the opposing team.

Attached: mystery.jpg (158x119, 5.74K)

Cookie would be made better by nerfing BB and SS, it's stupid how much HP they give for so little effort
"out of combat" is fucking stupid and leftovers will never be good as long as it exists, either mobs/using moves for mobility doesn't count as "combat" or there is no out of combat requirement at all

That's an instrument.

"Out of combat" shouldn't be a thing at all.
Leftovers and Float Stone will always be shit as long as that requirement exists.
Cookie sucks because Buddy Barrier and Score Shield exist, and they give you HP for free.

>more Kanto pandering
I sleep

Attached: 1646998586237.jpg (980x700, 105.51K)

leftovers should just work as a cool down you heal 100hp+ every 5s whether you're in combat or not

I don't believe this at all, but it would be cool as long as I can be a piece of shit magikarp.