I hate durant so much its so boring it doesnt even do any ant stuff. A wasted concept

I hate durant so much its so boring it doesnt even do any ant stuff. A wasted concept.

Attached: 2A4FAEF1-9789-4B23-B57D-54BB4534AE7D.png (1400x2564, 282.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_(ant)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is to fucking complicated, if it aint broke dont fix it

It has only 5 final stages, what do you mean?

This is absolute autismtier, good god. Look man, you could collapse most of that into forms and it end up just fine. 8 dex spots are just way too much for a non eevee line.

On the one hand, you're right that it would've been 100x cooler if Durant had alternate forms and/or evolutions. But on the other hand, it's still a giant ant made of metal so you're still a faggot for hating it.

Im mad they didnt do more with it, nothing it does is unique to ants.
They are seperate evolutions, they cannot change their form in the lore, thats missing the point.

Did you make this

Yes.

Neither can wormadam mang, if the lore is convoluted too then that is your problem. You're overthinking shit that should be simple.

The whole point is it becomes specialized for a specific gameplay style or task, letting it just change any time would make it far less interesting, maybe i'd be fine if you could de-evolve it or something like that, maybe a mechanic where once a week you can de-evolve a pokemon?
It would learn entirely different moves ror each of its evolutions too, and have different abilities. Formicure would mainly have support and healing moves, Duwarsch would mainly have moves like infestation and status causing moves, Trophant would learn alot of moves that can raise its defense and moves with alot of recoil, Emmetech would just be strong as hell with tons of physical moves, and Galiant would be ever stronger with more special/status moves.
Each of these bug fellas has entirely different playstyles to reflect their division of labor, and because i fucking love ants and ants could make up 50% of all pokemon and i wouldn't be mad. Infact, every pokemon could be redesigned to be an ant and i would not be bothered, there are so many different types of ant that they could do it. Make gardevoir, voltorb, trubbish, pikachu, ALL of them into ants, edit all the old anime episodes too and do it lazily as fuck, i would not care because ants are cool.

You absolute retard, i should slap you. Wormadam is literally a pokemon that has alternate forms that cannot change them and pokemon with different forms can have drastically different looks/movepools/abilities/and even typings while only sharing a name. Look at Lycanroc/meowstic/indeedee/wormadam/gastrodon/etc.
I am not saying that you should make them able to change forms.

Those are just the same pokemon wearing different clothes.
One of these pokemon has a hole on its back that it fills with the dirt it eats, another is a doctor. They are not the same pokemon.

You know what? Fuck it, figure out your shitty fakemon by yourself. Thread will die just like the last few.

You come into my thread on the day my ant is to be fakemon, and you ask me to figure out my shitty fakemon by myself? To change the very core of the concept and erase all the names that i spent 5 days and 17 hours coming up with?

Attached: 811D5C3A-08D9-4C1B-BD9D-3BF819481507.jpg (490x490, 46.04K)

Yes, because they are all shit lol

Keep it simple, a prevolution larva, it can evolve into 3 classes: worker, soldier, and queen.

Larva Bug (A very hungry baby, depending on its food or gender, evolves into a caste)
Worker Bug/Steel (Durant) both gender
Soldier Bug/Rock (Evolved to repel Heatmor's attacks, based on a soldier army ant) only males
Queen Bug/Fairy (A comical mix between an ant queen and a honey ant with her giant abdomen) only females

Attached: f1-medium1[1].gif (440x261, 48.83K)

What have i done to deserve such a flat, tasteless post?
Shit i should have made mobster ants that would have been cooler wouldn't it.
Maybe that could be a regional variant, based on en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_(ant) ants, which battle eachother and then rip off eachothers sex organs so they can put them onto themselves and become the new queen.

Attached: 0D1F280B-B334-4C75-ABE4-7E619825FC09.jpg (640x485, 61.38K)

>male worker ants
Male ants are only born to fuck once, they fly into the air, fuck, then die, letting the queen start the colony.
I read recently that sometimes they even go to already formed colonies and get permission to enter and mate with the queen due to pheromones.

jsyk calling criticism tastless makes you look full of yourself.

Attached: AEBDAD71-45AF-47A3-9268-4A6550800DFB.gif (480x267, 3.01M)

This is now a durant thread

Attached: Durant_BW076.png (1566x881, 2.04M)

I want to know what made you so autistic about a pokemon. Is it having no friends or never having sex? Please let me know.

I mean look at this shit, mf thinks xhes a gangster for some mspaint doodles

It’s not personal Sonny. It’s strictly business.

Attached: 59EE24DD-EAEE-4EE3-8D64-3B893A3C8F82.jpg (480x265, 44.13K)

I am aware of that, but pokemon is not a faithful copy of our world, there you have the example of Combee, in this case Durant is presented with both genders and honestly I would prefer that they give evolution and pre-evolution to this pokemon than simply create another line of ant pokemon

Attached: 6e008d4dbdcb8dba28622015a46a1d20[1].jpg (720x1053, 59.74K)

>Durantbros united against the red menace!

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x720, 88.09K)

>Ability: Swarm
If you're going to go full autist, can you at least be familiar enough about Pokémon to know that there's already a common ability named that? Thanks.

Yeah you're clearly not right in the head. I feel sorry for everyone interacting in this thread but I feel deeply sorry for those around you in person.

I literally just refrenced the godfather because i thought it was funny, and kept doing it because you got mad at it for some reason. No clue how you don't understand that