Why does this penguin mind break Any Forums?

Why does this penguin mind break Any Forums?

Attached: 875.png (250x250, 25.43K)

*breaks ice face*

Laziest design in the series

what the fuck is this

It is easily the laziest Pokémon they've created. It's just a regular penguin with a big block for a head.

?
That's not Typhlosion or Seel.

Funny looking fella.

I'll give you seel but what's lazy about Typhlosion?

Seel is cute and has cartoony charm. Eiscue is just a fucking penguin with a lazy cartoon network circle for a head wearing a big block on top of it.

>third or more thread with this title
now you're mindbroken

its so stupid looking, but that's why i kinda like it. its endearing in a way

I made the bridge one. I had no part in the other two.

as someone who fucking hates seel it at least attempts to look like a feasible fictional creature. typhlosion is also completely fine
eiscue is quite literally just a cartoon penguin with an ice cube taped to its head. even the other designs that people claim fall under cartoon animal territory are not this egrigious

Literally just a bigger Quilava with its stats copy pasted from Charizard. How is that not lazy?

the problem is the body, way too proportional to just an actual penguin. makes it look very very weird when you compare it to other penguins like the empoleon line

change the body to be more interesting and get rid of that nasty hair on its head and id like it.

yeah, the extremely generic penguin body is probably its biggest problem
the ice cube head probably wouldn't even look that bad if the rest of the design actually accommodated it

It looks like a fucking New Super Mario Bros enemy

Honestly i dont think the ice cube and head under it look bad, its honestly a cute idea.

Its just that gross long hair and hyper generic body that made it dead on arrival.

a shiny Eiscue

You realize the entire Cyndaquil line has its stats copied from the Charmander line, right?

>newfag