Defend this

>Defend this.

Attached: 75f4292f-cdb3-4273-9e45-2357f910dd1a.jpg (643x115, 14.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not all Pokémon are created equal.

Attached: Bruxish-Pokemon-PNG-HD-Photos.png (977x818, 518.04K)

You will buy it anyway

Not gonna defend it because its cheap af but neither is it a dealbreaker for me since I just play the games from start to finish and be done with them, I haven't had the energy to catch them all or transfer them over between games since gens 1 and 2

I can’t find any logical way to defend it. Instead, can I twist your words, insult you, threaten you, and gaslight everyone into thinking you’re the bad guy?
m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf

it means the devs can spend time on things that actually improve the game instead.

I will but btw i'm 5'8 and never had sex in my entire life. Stop complaining about Gamefreak's Laziness or my mom will tell you how smart i am.
Non white and LGBT btw

Small indie company shut up nerd incel
*puts hole in parents wall*

Whether or not the devs actually allocate that time elsewhere is up for debate, but it is a fact that it's simply not feasible to constantly add pokemon into the ever expanding roster without some kind of limitation.

>it means the devs can spend time on things that actually improve the game instead

Attached: lol.gif (500x226, 516.1K)

>says "shills" try to kake everyone else look bad
>while spamming a biased image compilation designed to make anyone who disagrees with you look bad
This is why people didn't like your "movement"

Correct.

>try to kake everyone else look bad
His screenshots are nothing but declarations from your side, user.
It's on you if they look bad or not.

>he saved 400+ images of twitter fights because he is this enraged the other side gets to be just as toxic as his own with fewer repercussions
get a life you poor sap lmao

It doesn't require a defense, it has no meaningful impact on the game.

GF are so inept at programming that if they did try to fit in every single Pokemon, the games would be an even laggier empty piece of shit than it is now.

This but I play ranked battles instead of dropping once game is over. It just doesn’t matter that much to me.

>your side
This is exactly the behavior I'm talking about. I would be completely fine with the natdex returning, but because I don't constantly beg for it I'm the "other side" and called a bad shill.

Best feature

Yes they are

No strawman arguments so far? In a thread like this? Impressive.